test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to redeem 9th Anniversary Code from Email

virpyrevirpyre Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2018 in PC & Technical Issues
So I got this email yesterday for the 9th anniversary with a code inside, I tried to use it via https://www.arcgames.com/en/redeem it gives me the message "Unable to redeem code. Please try again later". So I decided to do it through the Arc Client under "Activate Product" it says "Your items could not be sent, please login to CO and reenter your code. If you continue to har problems, please contact customer support for further help"
Post edited by virpyre on
Tagged:

Comments

• rickmanrickman Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same issue myself, Don't know what to say.. It says to contact support and well Coming here first too see if it was just me. Happy that's it's not just me.. Not so happy that it's not working...
    Diplomancy: Sometimes "I hit it with my Axe" is the only Answer.
    A Challenge is something interesting and awkward until you beat it... then it's called "Repetative"

Neverwinter on TVTropes(Needs some loving)
    Neverwinter Nights on TVTropes
  • innersoul22innersoul22 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Ditto. I am getting an error with the code as well.
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
    Can you try to redeem the code again?​​
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    Why have I not received one of these codes by email?

What's the criteria for getting it?
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    I also recieved the code and it was marked as Promotion on Gmail
    I redeemed the code 3 hours ago succesfuly but nothing changed ingame but now I saw Kaiserin's response I redeemed it again and it worked
    J9jdhtB.png​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
    I've already checked under the Promotions tab on my Gmail account (which is the one that Cryptic/Perfect World have for my account) and it's not there.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    It's a Welcome Back reward. I guess we haven't been away long enough.....
    :#
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    There are a couple of people I know that got the email yet haven't been away.
    zrdRBy8.png
  • shadowolf505shadowolf505 Posts: 697 Arc User
    Its just who have been away for a while, probably had their email linked with another account to get the email code to be fair.
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
    Can anyone take a screenshot or copy/paste what the email says (sans code, of course).
    zrdRBy8.png
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    Here you go
    E54FRSA.png​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
    edited September 2018
    TY Avi

Edit: I contacted support about this and they told me that the emails are sent out in a random manner.
    Post edited by themightyzenith on
    zrdRBy8.png
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    TY Avi

Edit: I contacted support about this and they told me that the emails are sent out in a random manner.

^ What??? Random manner? So some people are just lucky, eh? :s
    I guess that has included emails past few years....
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    TY Avi

^ What??? Random manner? So some people are just lucky, eh? :s
    I guess that has included emails past few years....

Dunno, but this is what I received.......

"Thank you for contacting us in regards to the Anniversary codes that were sent out. Unfortunately not every account is going to receive those codes. The accounts that were sent these codes were randomly sent out to users, so I'm afraid not everyone will receive them."
    zrdRBy8.png