test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scars for Characters

rosewyndrosewynd Posts: 73 Arc User
What do you think about having the ability in the character creator to give your character scars? I would really enjoy having that ability since it would let make a character in Champions Online based off of one of my characters I am making for the Champions RPG. I think the character creator would be even better with the ability give your character scars.

Comments

• Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    /signed
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    shadowolf505shadowolf505 Posts: 697 Arc User
    I thought we had scars with the head type already? It would be nice though
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
  • Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    rosewynd wrote: »
    What do you think about having the ability in the character creator to give your character scars? I would really enjoy having that ability since it would let make a character in Champions Online based off of one of my characters I am making for the Champions RPG. I think the character creator would be even better with the ability give your character scars.
    There are specific costume parts with scars. A generic ability to add them is probably beyond the tech CO uses.
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    Just new face/body patterns would do it, I doubt we'd get more than that.

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    Problem is they always screw up implementing face patterns and details.

They gave ya injury (by mistake it feels) which removed facial details.

They gave us a brain pattern under details....

If we got scars I bet you won’t be able to have details just because facial patterns work on human heads and ....you know, we don’t do humans here.
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    There's Rope patter in upperbody Tights & Skin. Those with right coloring look mean scars.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    I've suggested body Battle Scars in the Costume suggestion thread. We need more scar patterns for the head/face too.

Maybe cuts, claw/bite marks and gunshots.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • Options
    warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,077 Arc User
    There are some various stitched clothing pieces that can be made flesh colored, too. But, that is still using clip-fu with current costumes. I'm with you for scars all on their own.​​

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"
  • Options
    rosewyndrosewynd Posts: 73 Arc User
    I've suggested body Battle Scars in the Costume suggestion thread. We need more scar patterns for the head/face too.

Maybe cuts, claw/bite marks and gunshots.
    You made me think they should have if possible burnt/scorched skin as an option

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    warcanch wrote: »
    There are some various stitched clothing pieces that can be made flesh colored, too. But, that is still using clip-fu with current costumes. I'm with you for scars all on their own.​​
    Example:
    costume_marhawkman_tanya_wilson_cc_comic_page_blue_by_marhawkman-dbsoo5x.jpg
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    nextnametakennextnametaken Posts: 2,212 Arc User
    New Archtype: Shredded, you face down your foes by peeling scabs off and grossing them out.