test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Help Me Get My Main Back

So I've returned to the game only to find that monthly subs have been tossed away. I'm fine with that. What I'm not fine with is that I can't figure out how to get my old main back. She's Freeform and level 40. I REALLY REALLY REALLY don't want to have to switch her to Silver because its a completely custom build with lots of details. Is there a way to get her back without buying the Lifetime Subscription?

Comments

• spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    Purchase a FF slot and consume it to turn your main's slot into a FF slot, with your main intact and usable without a sub. New feature that they added when they axed subs. Also they lowered the price of a FF slot to 3000zen.

Also when you get in game I believe you get the Premium Pack for free.​​
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    Yeah, that'd be my recommendation too. Be sure you claim your premium pack before putting your old toon into a Freeform slot, just to make sure you keep everything. If that's not enough... <shrug>
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    They really, really need to update the Guides section of the site.
    :#
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • bdragon4cobdragon4co Posts: 121 Arc User
    Thanks for the help guys! It worked!