test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't Hit Play?

jwilliamswku1jwilliamswku1 Posts: 12 Arc User
I bought the physical disk to the game long time ago, subbed for a year or so awhile, then went to different games. Last played 3200 days ago. Now I've came back but to try the f2p thing and I can't actually hit play button on any of my characters or does any one know what to do?

Comments

• spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    If those characters are Freeforms then you will need to convert them to Freeform Slots before you can use them, which involves purchasing Freeform slots.

However since you came back specifically to try f2p, and since those Freeforms likely are completely out of date anyways, I would suggest just deleting them and making some Archetype characters, which are free, to see if you enjoy the game in its current state before investing.

Now let's all enjoy as the thread descends into dumb arguing u3uā€‹ā€‹
  • silvergryphsilvergryph Posts: 63 Arc User
    Since you were once a Gold subscriber, you should also have a free Premium Pack waiting for you in the bonus tab of the ZEN store in game.

It includes a bunch of unlocks for costumes, travel powers, etc. So, if you make a new character you won't have access to some of those costume pieces until you get into the game to claim it. Then, visit a tailor or just delete the character and remake it.
  • kjodellkjodell Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    nevermind