test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Nemcon and Telios

How are people doing the end game content? The Que is always empty and Nemcon seems that you can't que without already having a team? This game had been around a long time I can't believe it doesn't have an actual LFG que, what am I missing?

Comments

• xcelsior41xcelsior41 Posts: 1,056 Arc User
    How are people doing the end game content? The Que is always empty and Nemcon seems that you can't que without already having a team? This game had been around a long time I can't believe it doesn't have an actual LFG que, what am I missing?

You can try The Endgame(channel in game for well...it's in the name :p) it can speed it up potentially.
    Buffing everything to stupid high levels and nerfing everything to piss poor levels yields the same results, but not the same community reactions.

42 40s, LTSer.
  • hemslordhemslord Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    I'd second joining TheEndGame chat channel.

You can sometimes catch people calling out for teams in zone as well. Assuming a cosmic isn't alive the team can fill up quite quickly.
  • hardxtargethardxtarget Posts: 33 Arc User
    I don't have that one yet I will try. I'm in "Nemcon", "Nemesis Confrontation", "Telios" and one other I can't remember but it doesn't look like those are used anymore :(
  • omnilord#8416 omnilord Posts: 348 Arc User
    TheEndGame will help you form a team pretty fast. I haven't even heard of the channels you listed, then again I freely admit that I don't know everything people do in the game.
    Lol yeah my channels are back from when CO was still under the Cryptic/Atari days. I'll do TheEndGame and see if that helps Thanks everyone!
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Yeah nobody solo queues for those things u3u we all group up for them in TheEndGame, the primary channel for endgame content. I mean... other than private channels it's kinda the only channel for endgame content really..​​
    Seems a lot has changed. Any other channels that I should know about? I have "CC" (constume contest), "Takofanes" and "Tako" (another Takofanes) even if I stop playing CO I always do the Halloween Event hence the 2 Tako channels.
    No, TheEndGame is all you need. If you qualify for one of the private channels they will contact you ^_^​​
  • deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    Side-note: Don't Queue for Teleios Ascendant. Just gather a team and head to the tower. It's treated as a Lair, so you can enter instantly from its entrance. This way you won't have to deal with the Queue system and all of its bugs. The TA guy inside of UNTIL can teleport you there and has a daily mission for it as well.​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    deadman20 wrote: »
    Side-note: Don't Queue for Teleios Ascendant. Just gather a team and head to the tower. It's treated as a Lair, so you can enter instantly from its entrance. This way you won't have to deal with the Queue system and all of its bugs. The TA guy inside of UNTIL can teleport you there and has a daily mission for it as well.​​

Didn't know that, thank you!
    Also, when assembling a team for TA remember you need:
    1 Main Tank to tank bosses
    1 Off Tank to tank adds ( on Grond, Gravitar, and Telios )
    2 DPS
    1 Healer
    spinnytop wrote: »
    Also, when assembling a team for TA remember you need:
    1 Main Tank to tank bosses
    1 Off Tank to tank adds ( on Grond, Gravitar, and Telios )
    2 DPS
    1 Healer

2 Tanks? That explains a lot of fails then on my part.
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    2 Tanks? That explains a lot of fails then on my part.
    While there are basic explanations of every boss fight on the consoles outside of them, it's a lot easier if you read one of the guides first.
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    The off-tank could also be a CCer with good defenses. Just someone to deal with the mobs, preferably without killing them, and without needing much support from the team healer.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
    edited August 2018
    The off-tank could also be a CCer with good defenses. Just someone to deal with the mobs, preferably without killing them, and without needing much support from the team healer.

I mean technically according to what I saw Kaiserin do one time the off tank can just be a DPS with Unstoppable.
    hell going by what I saw @nbxs do you can main tank all of TA as a dps
    and of course @kamokami has healofftanked TA

So technically it is possible to do TA with 4 dps and 1 healer but that requires 5 people who like to slap faces o3o

and if everyone is a psychotic multidimensional pony smacker you could even do TA with 5 dps but who would be crazy enough to try that large.png​​
    edited August 2018
    Ha
  • nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 768 Arc User
    Haha, keep in mind the character that I used to do that was a sort of specialized setup using a passive that greatly resists the major dmg types in TA. Threat is a bit of a problem for her when there is a crew of mega dps. And the dino, which is most often the easiest, is very difficult for that character. It's something I may look into perfecting in the future. But it's hard to get practice. Not many people want to deal with potential wipes. Not been hardly any interest in TA at all lately. Maybe after I finish working on my HW character I'll look back at it again, and see if I can improve it any more.
    [NbK]XStorm