test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Pineapple on pizza is sin or not a sin ??

2»

Comments

• Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
  • Options
    beezeezebeezeeze Posts: 927 Arc User
    Both steamed preferably and with a dab of butter if you want to get decadent.

• Options
    jennymachxjennymachx Posts: 3,000 Arc User
    I'll have those pickles please. Cheeseburgers without them just taste weird to me.
  • Options
    biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    beezeeze wrote: »
    Both steamed preferably and with a dab of butter if you want to get decadent.

I'd add a bit of salt but yup, I love greens and this is how I love 'em.
    biffsig.jpg
  • Options
    hemslordhemslord Posts: 164 Arc User
    When you think about pineapple being in sweet & sour chicken it doesn't actually sound that out of the ordinary to put it on a pizza. There are definitely weirder toppings that I've seen people use. I remember going to Italy a couple of years ago and lots of the pizzerias I went past had sausage & chip/fries pizza, or sometimes just chip/fries pizza.
  • Options
    colonelwingcolonelwing Posts: 297 Arc User
    My favorite pizza actually is Broccoli, mozzarella cheese, olive oil, sliced garlic, black pepper, tomato sauce (obviously), scampi and bacon. Not sure if that pizza has an actual name, but my cousin who works at a restaurant makes me those.

However, i've been to Naples 4 times and i can assure you, the pizza they make there is the non plus ultra.

p.s. Sorry for sounding like a pizza nazi.
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    Steamed spinach? That sounds almost as bad as boiling it to me.

I'll take mine in a salad, thanks. The steamed broccoli with butter is a go, however.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    theglasskittentheglasskitten Posts: 175 Arc User
    Pineapple on pizza? Yes please!
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝(¯v´¯)
    ╚══.¸Menagerie
  • Options
    monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    pc_detail_main_PS_KCM_1211L.jpg
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    I don't mind it.

But the ham needs to be good enough for it to work well with the pineapple.
    I prefer chorizo or a nice salami with the pineapple on my pizzas.
    Have you tried Pineapple/pepperoni/jalepeno? :D
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    edited July 2018
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    I don't mind it.

Often :)

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    vonqballvonqball Posts: 923 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    Hah! I've always felt that burgers were just a vehicle for pickles. Also, mushrooms are frikin delicious. Few know that giant fungi ruled the earth in the distant past, therefore we must consume them to assert our dominance.
  • Options
    Where are the weirdos who hate cilantro? Cuz y'all weirdos.
    biffsig.jpg
  • Options
    kamokamikamokami Posts: 1,633 Arc User
    I do not want pineapple on anything.
  • Options
    aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    Where are the weirdos who hate cilantro? Cuz y'all weirdos.
    Interestingly enough, the distaste some people have for delicious things like cilantro, cucumbers, etc is the result of genetics, so they can't help it. These foods literally taste different (in an unpleasant way) to them than they do to those of us who like them. It's a case of "your red isn't the same as my red."
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    spinnytop wrote: »
    meatza.jpg
    Meeeeat cruuuuuuuust owo

Diet food is the best.​​
    uu9pmDP.gif

POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    meatza.jpg
    Meeeeat cruuuuuuuust owo

Diet food is the best.​​
    I'm not sure I would call that pizza. More like a flat meatloaf. It does look delicious though.
    I don't mind it.

Often :)
    Delicious aren't they! :D
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    That "pizza" slice looks unholy. Just looking at it makes my chest feel tighter.
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • Options
    > @aesica said:
    > biffsmackwell wrote: »
    >
    > Where are the weirdos who hate cilantro? Cuz y'all weirdos.
    >
    >
    >
    > Interestingly enough, the distaste some people have for delicious things like cilantro, cucumbers, etc is the result of genetics, so they can't help it. These foods literally taste different (in an unpleasant way) to them than they do to those of us who like them. It's a case of "your red isn't the same as my red."

Yup, I've heard that it tastes like eating soap to those weirdos.

I understand it's genetics and out of their control but my conclusion stands. Weirdos!
    biffsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Diet food is the best.
    I'm not sure I would call that pizza. More like a flat meatloaf. It does look delicious though.[/quote]

Some people like to call it a "meatza".
    aesica wrote: »
    That "pizza" slice looks unholy. Just looking at it makes my chest feel tighter.

You should probably see a doctor.​​
  • Options
    rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    meatza.jpg
    Meeeeat cruuuuuuuust owo

Diet food is the best.​​

This looks awkward to eat, if it doesn't burn your hands, crumble, might as well put it on a bun or bread. *Shrug*
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
  • Options
    you're not supposed to pick up something like that with your hands...you use a knife and fork, just like with mexican pizza​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    My belief system does not include sin.

Also, I love pineapple on pizza.

:p

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    rtma wrote: »
    This looks awkward to eat, if it doesn't burn your hands, crumble, might as well put it on a bun or bread. *Shrug*

Putting it on a bun or bread would defeat the purpose. What you do is put it on a piece of lettuce. Delicious.​​
  • Options
    darqaura2darqaura2 Posts: 932 Arc User
    rtma wrote: »

Putting it on a bun or bread would defeat the purpose. What you do is put it on a piece of lettuce. Delicious.​​

Seems like it might be greasy . . . not that that has stopped me before. :p
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    darqaura2 wrote: »
    Seems like it might be greasy . . . not that that has stopped me before. :p

Depends on how you prepare it. Crappy pizza that's prepared wrong is always greasy, just like crappy burgers that are prepared wrong. Cook your food right and it'll be pleasant and healthy. The fact that all you see dripping off that slice in the pic is tomato sauce juice means it was prepared well.​​
  • Options
    monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    2db65a5a-sushi-pizza-l.png
    So time to take talk about Sushi pizza. o3o

• Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    All that roe - what a waste of perfectly good fish bait.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    what a waste of a good ingredient for crafting potent fortify magicka potions​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    monaahiru wrote: »
    2db65a5a-sushi-pizza-l.png
    So time to take talk about Sushi pizza. o3o

So I would say that that is on one end of the "how far can we get from pizza and still call it pizza" scale. The good end.

Over on the bad end we have... the oreo pizza...
    6-oreopizza-flickr.JPG
    Dominos is basically the super villain organization of pizza.​​
  • Options
    no, it would be bad if they didn't clearly define it as a DESSERT pizza; that's basically an oreo cream pie with a thicker bottom crust and no sides​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • Options
    What it is, is a pile of trash that they mashed into disk form and called a pizza. Calling it a dessert pizza doesn't get them off the hook anymore than it would if I called a donkey a "grumpy horse".​​