test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Eldritch bolt color

Why is it different compared to its other power set?

Comments

• flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    *shrugs* Its default hue is a bit off (ex. recoloring it red makes it show up as purple, green as yellow, etc). Not that it should matter much, as you ideally shouldn't be using an energy builder much (or at all)..
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    I've experimented with it a lot and well... some powers can't be recolored at all, and some can only be partially recolored. This is in the second category. the problem is that the magic runes don't recolor. the actual energy bolt DOES.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    Some of the Magic powers are two-toned. That's kinda why you see the runes floating away from the projectiles as a blue color when the power is set to be purple (about where it is by default). I do wish that the colors were either closer together or the entire effect take after a single color instead of the two-toned effect.​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • nayaflask#5866 nayaflask Posts: 20 Arc User
    After getting prem I finally able to recolor it. I used yellow on it and the rest of my power red.

The yellow bolts gives off red rune, and the rest of the powers in red gives off a yellow blast. whice works great together now :D