test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where is Witchcraft?

Good morning, all -

I'm fairly new. Saw the double XP event, reported to be going through 18 July at 0800 Pacific. A few days ago, Witchcraft was parked outside Powerhouse in Renaissance Center. The last couple of days, she isn't there.

Did the event end early? Or is she someplace else?

Apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere - I didn't find it with ~ 5 min of looking, but I'm still figuring out what the real resources are.

Thanks for your help!
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    xcelsior41xcelsior41 Posts: 1,056 Arc User
    chiun#7919 wrote: »
    Good morning, all -

I'm fairly new. Saw the double XP event, reported to be going through 18 July at 0800 Pacific. A few days ago, Witchcraft was parked outside Powerhouse in Renaissance Center. The last couple of days, she isn't there.

Did the event end early? Or is she someplace else?

Apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere - I didn't find it with ~ 5 min of looking, but I'm still figuring out what the real resources are.

Thanks for your help!

Double XP just ended actually, so she's gone
    Buffing everything to stupid high levels and nerfing everything to piss poor levels yields the same results, but not the same community reactions.

42 40s, LTSer.
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    Blame The Marketing People.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    chiun#7919 chiun Posts: 3 Arc User
    My calendar says it is 2:49 PM central on July 15th. NOT, 0800 AM Pacific on July 18th. :)

This type of thing common?
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    Blame The Marketing Team ¯\_(ツ)_/¯​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    She went to the little witches room and fell into a world of adventure and whimsy.
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
  • Options
    smoothroguesmoothrogue Posts: 11 Arc User
    Has anyone notified the administrators? I logged on thinking I could get Double XP for multiple characters, only to find out it ended before the date in the original post. That's disappointing!
  • Options
    chiun#7919 chiun Posts: 3 Arc User
    I sent a note in to support - I suspect they flagged it to match the questionite end time of Thursday, July 12th, not the written end date of Wednesday, July 18th. The event referenced it being a week. No response yet.