test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Which powers Rupture and/or Consume Bleeds?

criswolf09criswolf09 Posts: 748 Arc User
As the tittle says, I want to know which powers can consume the Bleed debuff please and more specifically what secondary bonus effects cause rupturing them?.
Useful Guides about Archetypes and General Gameplay of the Game Click Here

Best Answers

• rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    Bite, Eviscerate, Reapers Embrace as for as I'm aware, they basically spike damage, Bite gives you consumption which is a HoT, while Eviscerate applies Deep Wound relative to the Bleed stacks you applied, that is a more powerful DoT Debuff that cannot apply bleeds while active and which Thrash suppose to take advantage of.
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
  • flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,740 Arc User
    edited July 2018 Answer ✓
    Reaper's Embrace (burst dmg), Bite (heals), Eviscerate (high-dps DoT, prevents bleed application during). Tooltips in-game should spell it all out in more detail (and more for their various special advs).
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!