test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Heads

jargonautsjargonauts Posts: 8 Arc User
I was wondering if you could have an Option of adding an extra head have a couple ideas I like to do which would require 2 and 3 heads. I would also like you add Nefertiti Headdress you could call it Magi headdress or Hat I just need that Headdress
With a Phaser or Lightsaber it doesnt matter to me

Comments

• Options
    Also Add the option of having 1 eye or 3 eyes
  • Options
    something like this

world_of_warcraft_female_ogre_wip_by_gl_of_cybertron-d5i4cfr.png
  • Options
    These are some examples of the 3 heads

dragon.png

And

latest?cb=20120704170528

and

d.jpg
  • Options
    rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    The reason this won't happen is the same reason why we don't get 4 armed Grond model, cause it would require rebuilding all the costumes to fit that model which is a huge ambitious task which their efforts could be spent else where, so No, I don't think this will ever happen...Sorry.
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    And doing every Power multiple times.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    rtma wrote: »
    The reason this won't happen is the same reason why we don't get 4 armed Grond model, cause it would require rebuilding all the costumes to fit that model which is a huge ambitious task which their efforts could be spent else where, so No, I don't think this will ever happen...Sorry.

It could, but similar to something like multiple arms, all of the heads would be rigged to the same head bone

Basically, the heads wouldn't move separately. And unless they were very clever the heads also likely wouldn't have mouth/eye animations. Lastly there's the fact that bodies all have one neck, so the multiple heads would only be able to branch off after rising above neck level.

So all in all it'd probably look really bad. It would be possible, but would be a hackjob.

Four-arms is a lot more unlikely since those arms are used for a lot of animations, and there's also not discreet separations between torso and arms unless you're going robot-arms... And then there's the issue of the arms linking up to matching hand parts. It's a big mess. At the very least, there's only one point where heads have to worry about connecting.
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• Options
    edited July 2018
    I can see the problem with the arms but in this game the head doesnt really move so it should be ez to do. when you turn around the whole body turns not the head. Im not asking for arms because I think it is more work to do (would be nice though) but the head should be EZ to do since the head doesnt do anything.And where the head wants to look the body turns with it

To bluhman

My statement above isnt aimed at you just adding to it aiming at the 2 above you

and to flyingfinn

I fail to see how

flyingfinn wrote: »
    And doing every Power multiple times.

adding a head would require this. all that would be done is attaching a head to a body. No power upping or multipling is needed

Post edited by jargonauts on
  • Options
    The only other thing that they might have to do is add some tools in the Character Creation but I would think that to be small
  • Options
    screwthisprocessscrewthisprocess Posts: 186 Arc User
    It can work, but no head gear for you. Cool idea.
  • Options
    alt0angel0skalt0angel0sk Posts: 137 Arc User
    sounds like an interesting idea
  • Options
    screwthisprocessscrewthisprocess Posts: 186 Arc User
    0.01 chance in the new lockbox.
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Why stop at 2 or 3? Just get a thousand heads all spinning around your body, screaming and firing lasers out of their eyes.​​
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    spinnytop wrote: »
    Why stop at 2 or 3? Just get a thousand heads all spinning around your body, screaming and firing lasers out of their eyes.

haunt_legion.jpg​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!