test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dont mind my late introduction...

alt0angel0skalt0angel0sk Posts: 137 Arc User
I'm not really new but.... don't mind me, it's me '' alto mk-7 v2'' and you may wonder why the heck I am making this post right now after all these years '? Reason I'm making this post is because i never bothered to make an introduction post on the forums in the past, so greetings all...

just your local cat

Comments

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
    Hello cool cat person in Power Armour, I have seen you around a lot tiger-1.gif​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • alt0angel0skalt0angel0sk Posts: 137 Arc User
    avianos wrote: »
    Hello cool cat person in Power Armour, I have seen you around a lot tiger-1.gif​​

aye :D
  • rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    tenor.gif
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."