test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why CO isn't in this list? Does Devs really ignore it?

The only Super Hero MMORPR that still standing for long years isnt showoff in the main page of Arc.
What will be the future for CO?

img_228.jpg

CO have lot ideas from players that would be good to add often content.
  • Writes
  • Costumes
  • Bosses
  • etc

But only we still standing see:
  • bugs no fixed
  • Eldo bugged
  • lot titles, emotes, AF.
melphyx.deviantart.com | Youtube.com/c/Melphyx
Admin & Pro Editor @ Champions Online | Star Trek Online | Neverwinter | Astellia Online
Azaroth | Scion Of Set | Jane Drugov | The Yoke Of Babylon | Fate & Twilight Of The Gods

Comments

• xcelsior41xcelsior41 Posts: 1,056 Arc User
    melphyx2 wrote: »
    The only Super Hero MMORPR that still standing for long years isnt showoff in the main page of Arc.
    What will be the future for CO?

img_228.jpg

CO have lot ideas from players that would be good to add often content.
    • Writes
    • Costumes
    • Bosses
    • etc

But only we still standing see:
    • bugs no fixed
    • Eldo bugged
    • lot titles, emotes, AF.

I dont think CO's been really featured on arc's pages because well, it's not a NEW mmo, most of that space is reserved for newer/upcoming MMOs. Not always but that's my reasoning behind it. CO will continue along with whatever it's doing so that's the future of CO.
    Buffing everything to stupid high levels and nerfing everything to piss poor levels yields the same results, but not the same community reactions.

42 40s, LTSer.
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    xcelsior is probably right. Why feature an old game.​​
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    tenor.gif?itemid=8136046
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    STO is on there because Star Trek is a huge intellectual property. Everything else on that list is far more recent. Yes, it would be nice if Arc would lift a frigging finger to promote this game, but then again it would have been nice if Atari had done the same thing.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • xcelsior41xcelsior41 Posts: 1,056 Arc User
    jonsills wrote: »
    STO is on there because Star Trek is a huge intellectual property. Everything else on that list is far more recent. Yes, it would be nice if Arc would lift a frigging finger to promote this game, but then again it would have been nice if Atari had done the same thing.

And if you notice, most of those new things are in the likes of an expansion of some sort. What expansion has CO recently got that's prime spot worthy?
    Buffing everything to stupid high levels and nerfing everything to piss poor levels yields the same results, but not the same community reactions.

42 40s, LTSer.
  • revanantmoriturirevanantmorituri Posts: 391 Arc User
    Looks like that page is either old,or automatically generated: Gigantic is on there, and it's being sunsetted.
    -
    Formerly @Seschat pre PWEmerger. @Seschat on the Titan boards.

Supporter of the Titan Project.
  • lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    Gigantic going down? Gee that's like what? The 5th or 6th MMO PWI has had to put down this year.

And we still stand \o/​​
  • monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    CO going down?
    tabenai.gif
    No its not. o3o
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    lezard21 wrote: »
    Gigantic going down? Gee that's like what? The 5th or 6th MMO PWI has had to put down this year.

And we still stand \o/​​
    Is Gigantic that game that was basically the only non-F2P game they had? I remember how there used to be this one game that the arc quests thing would constantly bug me to play, but it was a non-F2P game I had no interest in.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
  • aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    Is Gigantic that game that was basically the only non-F2P game they had? I remember how there used to be this one game that the arc quests thing would constantly bug me to play, but it was a non-F2P game I had no interest in.
    Gigantic was hyped pretty hard when it was up-and-coming, but I'm pretty sure it's F2P. At least it was F2P enough for me to log in to collect my arc points back when those were a thing.

I've had either Livelock or Hobb come up (forget which) a few times during the arc quests era, and it required a purchase so I was like, "NOPE PASS."
    xcelsior41 wrote: »
    I dont think CO's been really featured on arc's pages because well, it's not a NEW mmo, most of that space is reserved for newer/upcoming MMOs. Not always but that's my reasoning behind it. CO will continue along with whatever it's doing so that's the future of CO.
    PWI is really old, as is FW and STO. If I had to guess, I'd say that particular showcase is for their biggest moneymakers.
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • violetnychusvioletnychus Posts: 136 Arc User

Weekly Top Games

Neverwinter

Free-to-Play, MMO, Action
    Star Trek Online

Free-to-Play, MMO, Action, Sci-Fi
    PWI

MMO, Customization, Fantasy, PvP
    Forsaken World

MMO, Action, Fantasy, PvP
    Champions Online

Customization, MMORPG

• narf#9213 narf Posts: 108 Arc User
    aesica wrote: »
    PWI is really old, as is FW and STO. If I had to guess, I'd say that particular showcase is for their biggest moneymakers.

If you look at the images for STO, FW and PWI, they all have expansion titles. STO's just came out, PWI's looks like came out at the end of January, and FW in November. So, they're probably just the most recently-updated or newer games on the list.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    aesica wrote: »
    Gigantic was hyped pretty hard when it was up-and-coming, but I'm pretty sure it's F2P. At least it was F2P enough for me to log in to collect my arc points back when those were a thing.

I've had either Livelock or Hobb come up (forget which) a few times during the arc quests era, and it required a purchase so I was like, "NOPE PASS."
    Maybe it was Livelock.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • waybig#9760 waybig Posts: 76 Arc User
    spinnytop wrote: »
    I guess we're bigger than Gigantic. tiger-2.gif​​
    Well i guess we are!
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    It's interesting isn't it? CO's still knocking around and hasn't had very substantial press or advertisement...imagine what CO would be like with advertisement. (I expect it would be a bit better)