test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Electricity Add-on Ideas!!!!!

redobsidianredobsidian Posts: 48 Arc User
Been having these ideas in mind ever since the electricity update. I think that this powerset would greatly benefit from reskinned heals such as Vala's Light and Warmth for more team play, pets such as Summon Shadows and Summon Nightmare from the Darkness and Telepathy powersets with electrical effects and themes for example ( electrical minions or imps,) as well as either a hybrid and/or support passive so that players can make more viable offensive/support hybrid characters for optimal gameplay and play style versatility.

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    Maybe melee attacks where you electrocute the guy while punching? OOH! electric BB!
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • redobsidianredobsidian Posts: 48 Arc User
    Maybe melee attacks where you electrocute the guy while punching? OOH! electric BB!

I'm really loving that idea, i can definitely see it.
  • violetnychusvioletnychus Posts: 136 Arc User
    PLEASE add alternative heals. Electricity and Gadget heals would definitely be useful for theme.

And give us REAL AOE heal options. Only iniquity with advantage gives you a decent cone width for distance AOE healing.

Something that Cryptic has never understood about 'action' game design: action needs convenient controls. The actionyness of a game is defined not with button mashing twitch responses, but smooth control.

Especially convenient targeting which is absent in support role.

Narrow AOEs, energy builders, and assist abilities force you to juggle tab targets. I want to click any target in the team up blob and heal. Especially useful would be a heal similar to that non targeted power armor beam.
  • baelogventurebaelogventure Posts: 520 Arc User
    How about the devs fix the powersets that need them instead of rehashing one that's already been fixed.
  • alt0angel0skalt0angel0sk Posts: 137 Arc User
    i do agree with more healing options, since playing as an electric healer sounds like fun