test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Canadian Mysticism Node Bugs

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Gameplay Bugs
The Psionic Focus nodes in canada, in the area of the lost lemon camp and the radio antenna (south east part of map) seem to be bugged or mislabelled.

When a character with a mysticism skill in the 100's (tried from 130-160) tries to investigate them, they say "Must have mysticism skill of 100+"

I'm guessing they are bugged, or they are actually a higher tier node and the message should read "200+ or 300+"

entered ticket. (though I cant view any of my tickets. never have been able to.even though it tells me my ticket was successfully added.)
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2012
    The Psionic Focus nodes in canada, in the area of the lost lemon camp and the radio antenna (south east part of map) seem to be bugged or mislabelled.

When a character with a mysticism skill in the 100's (tried from 130-160) tries to investigate them, they say "Must have mysticism skill of 100+"

I'm guessing they are bugged, or they are actually a higher tier node and the message should read "200+ or 300+"

entered ticket. (though I cant view any of my tickets. never have been able to.even though it tells me my ticket was successfully added.)

Yeah, that sounds like the text was updated, but not the skill requirements on the nodes. I'm pretty sure my 160 science character opened the science nodes in that area with no problems. Before On Alert those would have been 201+ nodes if I remember the levels in the area right.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    I'm in the 200's now. and they still dont open. still say that they need Skill level 100+
    It seems to be just the "Psionic Focus" nodes, as the Dreamcatchers in that area (also a mysticism node) are working just fine.
  • Options
    turtlelover25turtlelover25 Posts: 2 Arc User
    It's 2018 and this node type is still broken. You'd think after 6 years they would actually fix some of these old bugs.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    It's 2018 and this node type is still broken. You'd think after 6 years they would actually fix some of these old bugs.
    I've come to the conclusion that it's the error message that wrong. I've seen that come up in a LOT of places. I think when they were converted a find/replace was used to change the pointers, but didn't go right and never got fixed. For example: some nodes tell you you need a different investigation skill entirely when you interact with them. They DON'T, and the message is wrong.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters