test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"Leaf Employee" Canadian Crisis

So I'm leveling a new character and right now I'm in the Canadian Crisis. I just stumbled across something I never saw before:

a NPC Contact called "Leaf Employee". There's no mission attached to them. No conatact "!" above them.

Is this a contact for a mission that's since been removed or is there some condition for triggering it?

I'm very curious and have not been able to find an an answer on the channels I frequent.

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    I asked about that semi-recently and AFAIK there IS a mission that someone else sends you to talk to him.... probably.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,315 Arc User
    I've never encountered any missions that involve LEAF at all. I assume there used to be a mission using LEAF, back in the day, but it was removed for one reason or another and it proved to be easier to leave a useless NPC standing around than to delete it from the code.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • soundsriskysoundsrisky Posts: 58 Arc User
    Andrew Duggan, the LEAF employee standing at the helicopter landing pad during Crisis in Canada, sends you to Justiciar but that's about it for them.

I don't believe any missions in the Crisis in Canada zone were ever removed, only the open mission was nixed.

Where is this NPC in the zone?
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    Andrew Duggan, the LEAF employee standing at the helicopter landing pad during Crisis in Canada, sends you to Justiciar but that's about it for them.

I don't believe any missions in the Crisis in Canada zone were ever removed, only the open mission was nixed.

Where is this NPC in the zone?
    NON-crisis Canada has a "Leaf Employee" around -625 61 577
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • kaosarcannakaosarcanna Posts: 124 Arc User
    The Leaf Volunteer in the Crisis is on the far right side as you fax the downed plane near where your rescue people from the rubble and/or save people on the ice.