test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Save the Earth

markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
I tried making a screenshot... more than once, but apparently tapping Prt Scrn while holding shift doesn't do that....

This is the bug previously mention where the enemies in the laser turret stage replicate and there are several times as many enemies as there should be. Yeah, it happened to me today. I think there was literally 100 enemies and they respawned incessantly.
ChampsWiki
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
My characters

Comments

• chuckwolfchuckwolf Posts: 274 Arc User
    Knowing PWE that's not a bug, it's working as intended, the whole idea is to destroy the turrets despite being overwhelmed by hundreds of nemesis minions.
    @Powerblast in game
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    I have heard a lot of complains that the respawn rate of the mobs have been increased despite the fact in a previous patch they fixed it by reducing their spawn rate timer

Sounds like a bug, the fix may have been accidentally undone due to a recent update​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    It's intended. Tank/Offtank are meant to aggro the mobs while the others destroy the turrets.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    It's intended. Tank/Offtank are meant to aggro the mobs while the others destroy the turrets.

No, I've been on both sides of this experience.

Something causes them to become like a tsunami wave of opponents. Literally too many to handle. But I've also been on runs where they are working as intended and are very manageable.

I think something is triggering that bug.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    and to make it even more obvious here is the patch note from 17 May
    kaizerin wrote: »
    Save the Earth/Nemesis
    • Added a small delay to the additional mob spawns in the boss room. This should give players a bit of breathing room to deal with mobs.
    ​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    No, I've been on both sides of this experience.

Something causes them to become like a tsunami wave of opponents. Literally too many to handle. But I've also been on runs where they are working as intended and are very manageable.

I think something is triggering that bug.
    Yeah this. Another weirdity is that the extra enemies didn't even exist as long as the players stayed out of the core room. They literally spawned in response to you stepping inside the room. It's not a matter of respawn rates. The game is just dumping a bunch of extras on the map.

If I was to guess, the game was taking the normal spawns and creating one set for each player.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters