test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Spinny's DPS Warzone Soloin' Builds ( that are also really good in every other part of the game )

spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
edited September 2019 in Builds and Roles
So I've decided that I'm just going to go ahead and publish all my builds even though supposedly I hate doing that. Each build posted will also have a video of me using it to beat up various groups in the warzone. I'm doing this for several reasons:

1. So you can all see how cool I am. ( 95% )
2. So that people can see that it is possible to solo in the warzone with a fun themey squishy dps. ( 2.5% )
3. So that people can get some inspiration on how to build their own versatile, potent builds ( 2.5% )

The Shock'n'Block - Electricity

The TK Sniper - TK Ranged

The Stunning Sorcerer - Sorcery

The TK Assassin - TK Blades

The Monk - Unarmed

The Mobile Weapons Platform - Power Armor

The Super Soldier - Munitions

The Burning Champion - Heavy Weapons

The Fire Elemental - Fire build

The Psyker - Telepathy dps build

The Knockout Champ - Might build
More soon.

PSA - Elixirs
For those who don't know about them there is a vendor at the base in the Warzone who sells Elixirs that give you high resistence to various damage types. Here's their selection:
ispEONH.png
These Elixirs give the equivalent of really strong fully stacked Defiance towards that one damage type, and so they can make encounters in the Warzone much more manageable. You'll notice I'm not using them in my videos, which is mainly because I always forget to grab them and so it's become a habit, so if you do use them it makes all this stuff even more doable.

Just thought I would point that out to make sure people know about it o3o

My suggestion is to grab the Toxic one for the horrors/cultist area, the Ego one for the worms area, and the Particle one for the robots area. Those tend to be the attacks that give you the most trouble in each area. You shouldn't need one for sharks.

The only downside to using these is that you use up currency that could be spent on those tasty tasty Rejuvenating Formulas, and they only last about 2 minutes so you'll have to get your business done quickly or end up having to use multiples.​​
Post edited by spinnytop on

Comments