test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Any news in Rework Powers?

jojenmaihemjojenmaihem Posts: 161 Arc User
The last one was Fire in December 2017... (Now we are in June 2018)

So there is any respective new about the forgotten powersets still to be reworked like the others?

Comments

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    The Single Blade was confirmed to be next and it was supposed to be released along the Buccaneer lockbox, but it was delayed for the Nemesis Save the Earth Alert and now its gonna be delayed even more until they resolve the Subscribers changes and make the new Transformation feature​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • shadowolf505shadowolf505 Posts: 697 Arc User
    Last one was actually Unarmed Martial Arts in February.​​
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
    Oh yeah, I missed that part of the post

The last Revamp was Martial Arts and not Fire, 15 of February, tied with the release of the Shaolin Lockbox

I believe you may missed that, pretty GOOD revamp I may add​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • jojenmaihemjojenmaihem Posts: 161 Arc User
    Yeah I missed it, only played a little in December and until now haven't touched the game.
  • criswolf09criswolf09 Posts: 748 Arc User
    Single Blade is in the works these days.
    Useful Guides about Archetypes and General Gameplay of the Game Click Here
    criswolf09 wrote: »
    Single Blade is in the works these days.

We all know that by now​​