test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Join the Patriot's Celebration!

nitocris83nitocris83 Posts: 6 Cryptic Developer
Millenium City is having a celebration for Canada Day and American Independence Day, and you can join in for awesome rewards!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/champions-online/news/detail/10917063

Comments

• jojenmaihemjojenmaihem Posts: 161 Arc User
    650 tokens for a Grav isn't bad, nice way to get a vehicle even if one of the "little" ones.
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,315 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    Deleted by author
    Post edited by jonsills on
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    Check the attachments category that comes up, you should be able to make it look like the preview.
    biffsig.jpg
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,315 Arc User
    Okay, I'm deleting the original post, because I found the problem. Basically, it has to do with trying to use the Tailor in RenCen; my internet connection is okay, but when enough elements are in the area, my computer struggles. I just wasn't seeing some of the textures. (Also, defaulting to Metal wasn't the best way to display it...)

Now that I've used the Tailor in my Hideout, Major Cleavage is wearing appropriate semi-military headgear. (She's on one of my Silver accounts, so she doesn't have Army Helmet 1 or 2.)
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!