test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Other MMOs with Wolf/Alien like heads (Like in CO) Out there?

circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,913 Arc User
So as the title says, just out of pure curiosity if there is.

Keep in mind they -MUST- be non-human, a human with cat ears does not count.
Psi.

Comments

• criswolf09criswolf09 Posts: 748 Arc User
    TESOnline, that has lizard and cat anthros and you can become a werewolf like those of Underworld. Well GW2 has the Charr (felines with horns) and Asura (Aliens who live underworld and have vast knowledge of alchemy), can't remember others MMOs.
    Useful Guides about Archetypes and General Gameplay of the Game Click Here
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    Every other MMORPG?....
    :#
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,913 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    criswolf09 wrote: »
    TESOnline, that has lizard and cat anthros and you can become a werewolf like those of Underworld. Well GW2 has the Charr (felines with horns) and Asura (Aliens who live underworld and have vast knowledge of alchemy), can't remember others MMOs.

I see, well TES Online might be a idea, but I'm not too much into skyrim.

As for GW2, its too limited.
    Psi.
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    Star Trek Online, especially if you use the Alien option in the Character Creator. Antennae, horns, structures that look like some kind of coral reef, ears of any shape or none at all... Can't do a wolf, but if you want an alien, there are few better!
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,913 Arc User
    jonsills wrote: »
    Star Trek Online, especially if you use the Alien option in the Character Creator. Antennae, horns, structures that look like some kind of coral reef, ears of any shape or none at all... Can't do a wolf, but if you want an alien, there are few better!

Too human
    Psi.