test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Why is the game being slowly put down?

"Will Gold and Lifetime Members still receive a free character slot at level 40?
After the release of the Premium Pack, this feature will no longer exist.

"What about the Monthly Subscriber Rewards?
These are being discontinued when the monthly subscription ends, but anyone purchasing a Lifetime Subscription will gain access to all of the previous releases."

"Good news, Champions! We’re making it cheaper and easier to get more costume slots for your characters! Starting on June 7th, we’ll be changing the way you purchase costumes in the Z-store, and replacing our single costume and account wide two costume packs with two new items that offer more costumes for less Zen."

Are you serious? So you say on your Facebook page that you're "listening to feedback", yet you continue to punish veterans, the last handful of people who still play the game and keeping it alive by putting more and more restrictions? Taking away features that everyone loved? It's like the devs are trying to kill the game..

Comments

• Options
    nevyn34nevyn34 Posts: 104 Arc User
    It's not the developers. These changes have come down from the publishers. Subscription removals are happening in several other games run by Perfect Worlds Entertainment as well.
    Current Roster:

Frostbiter (Freeform Ice DPS)
    Battle Hazard (Unleashed AT)
    Glacial Tyrant (Glacier AT)
    Silver Mantra ( Freeform Single Blade DPS)
    Magnetros (Freeform Heavy Weapons/Lightning Hybrid)
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Why is the game being slowly put down?
    Is it?
    (fixed to stop the future jungle war flashbacks)
    Post edited by flyingfinn on
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    nevyn34nevyn34 Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    That's a question for the ages. We should start by defining "it". Is "it" animal, vegetable or mineral? Alien or terrestrial? I once run across an "it" in the jungles of Panama. There I was hip deep in the muck of the swamp when "it" jumped up at me out of the water. But did I panic? Hell no! I raised my M4 and I sprayed that whole stinking swamp with bullets. "It" never showed "it's" ugly maw again that day. I got a medal which I put in the sock drawer with all the other worthless things Uncle Sam gave me. The peoples of the swamps of Panama rewarded me with questionable feasts and even more questionable womens. I never did find out what I killed that day. I can only assume "it" was some sort of tornadacrocagator.
    Current Roster:

Frostbiter (Freeform Ice DPS)
    Battle Hazard (Unleashed AT)
    Glacial Tyrant (Glacier AT)
    Silver Mantra ( Freeform Single Blade DPS)
    Magnetros (Freeform Heavy Weapons/Lightning Hybrid)
This discussion has been closed.