test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Costume Suggestion Thread

Comments

• theultimaxtheultimax Posts: 57 Arc User
    Can we please get this a costume piece for players? I know people have been asking for a T-shirt like this for years and it's already in the game. We've seen other costume pieces become available that only NPCs were using, like the parka with the hood up. The only other option we have for a normal T-Shirt is to have the tight one that looks like it's tucked into our pants like some kind of Dad. Tons of people would really appreciate this for casual outfits on males.

• horripilantehorripilante Posts: 320 Arc User
    First i want to tell other posters that use postimg.org that postimg.org doesnt work, use postimg.cc instead.

I have notice people have been mentioning the need of Turtle parts, so yeah:

Normal Turtle parts like normal turtle heads, shell and feet

A more ferocious set of turtle parts, like a snapturtle head, spiked shells, and turtle claws

This character has some hand and feet that could also work for a more brutish turtle creature.

Also adding teh idea of

MECHA TURTLE PARTS

Mecha turtle heads

Mecha Turtle shell, that can double as a Jet Pack, the little lights are the shell exhaust parts

Mecha turtle foot, sort off like the abhorrant foot piece, but with a tank thread on the lower side.

this could work as the Mecha turtle hand

Also, other Mecha Turtle related images for ideas

• dialamxdialamx Posts: 931 Arc User
    Ok, this one might get confusing, but I'll do my best to describe what I'm hoping to see. A partial mask Toy head mask.

So we have the Toy head masks in the Full Mask section. But you can only make it look like a full mask with a face drawn on it, or a Toy head with no mask. I would love to see a set of Toy heads that can be colored to look like a Toy head wearing a partial mask

Like this AF:

That way we can make Action Figure costumes of our own character, especially since we have the toy legs and arms.
    I wanted something similar to the DBz scouters

I tried to might a eye-accesory based on the idea.

The idea was for it to have a sub-visor category , where you could choose from different options and textures.

The visor parts on bigger res.
    visor-all

I also recall one of the devs made some more cartoony animal heads, we coul still use a Pomeranian and Pomsky heads with matching tails, hands and feet.

And maybe a "Kanabo" (those maces used by onis and demons in japanese paintings), but a really Large and Edgy one

And robot parts that are more roundish and solid looking, with less of the inner-bits shown
  • wrathsoul1wrathsoul1 Posts: 679 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    So far, every munitions powers have a flintlock skin except SMG Burst. I know just the thing to fix that: a multi-barrel flintlock. AR and Sniper Rifle got the Musket and Arquebus. Shotgun got the Duckfoot and the Blinderbuss. Why can't SMGs get this?

More eyebrows for humans (we only have like 2, and the rest are for monsters/robots/etc)
    These are some examples from another MMO

Also mechanical/robotic cat ears (big and small)

And matching mechanical cat-tails, (not like the mechanical tail we already have cause it feels very Dino-ish)

(yeah a Power cord style tail for robots would be cool)
    Even consider a ball and chain tail

I know this might seem to silly, but we already have pieces to make one of these, why not go all out?

• solhusetsolhuset Posts: 40 Arc User
    So I got two suggestions, both rather simple ones.
    First is a simple pair of tights that I'm almost amazed has yet to be covered, least the chestpiece.

c95e9e56f99f2546743c2ae2e6828461.png

And secondly a backpiece

11320ba5c7404e2d941b18632b88415c.png

I wanted to suggest something like a Bustier chestpiece, long gloves and tigh high boots, but with a Fur part at the end, kinda like this:

fluff-bustier.jpg
    they could come with animal patterns
    tiger_pattern.jpg

would be great if this boots and gloves were avileable for exposed and covered hand and feet
    glove-1.png

And some matching necks pieces or collars, like the luchador one

fluff_collar.jpg

collar_fluff.jpg

Something like the Zombie-No-Head part, but for Robots

Robotic-no-head.jpg
    It could drop some sparks every few seconds

More biker helmets.
    helmet-1.png

or a bucket helmet with eye-holes.
    homero_balde.gif

Also, some trashy outfits
    trash_outfit.jpg
    The trash can lid should be a "top accesory" so we can wear it with other existing headwears

And this type of shirt, for reasons
    camisa_rumba-1.jpg
  • spordeliaspordelia Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    Emily Lovett/Talisman & etc...Top/Vest/Collar thingie:
    co-emily.png
    Post edited by spordelia on
  • ph0toncann0nph0toncann0n Posts: 113 Community Moderator
    This won't be as extensive as my insect costume set suggestion, but nonetheless I am eager to throw these ideas out there.

Nothing too complicated...But we don't have extra-long hairs in-game yet (Middleparted Long is the closest) and in my personal opinion, no great curly hairs. Also lacking a bit in the lengthy male hair department.

I'll put some suggestions of mine in spoilers to reduce the space it can take up.

Long Curly Hair (Down or Pinned Up Options)
    Plum-Burgundy-Hair-Color1.jpg

stunning-prom-hairstyles-mermaid-braid-half-updo-main.jpg

6c90ff71cbc42c84d33eca3230742046.jpg

Long Straight or Braided Hair
    1c8a1d9f4defa92fbe289b70b60f5790--hair-tips-hair-ideas.jpg

extra-long-hairstyles-stunning-30-hairstyles-for-long-hair-of-extra-long-hairstyles.jpg

shake-n-go-que-braids-jumbo-box-braid-extra-long-2x-9cf.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Hairs For Men
    A-photograph-of-a-long-hair-guy-with-a-manbun-hairstyle-and-a-shoulder-length-mane.jpg

69c2cb7b2da4df185c694894e8d9ce08--loki-laufeyson-tom-hiddleston-loki.jpg

Long-Brown-Hairstyles.jpg

a5e2389e6a461166cc4eae9e5fd34094.jpg
    ​​
    || Champion since Sept. of 2012 ||
    uD82dqy.png
    Endgame PvE - DPS Addict - Mature Roleplayer - Spectre - Storywriter - Perk Hunter - Altoholic - D.I.S.C.O.R.D.
    Engel auf der Hölle | Death Excell | Ebon Carcass | Orb Weaver Von Deo | Peridot
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    Scarred Body for Skin (or Tights?)
    Severly_Scarred_Upper.jpg?1304852711
    neropheus__scars___body_by_aishishi-d7ibt49.png
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • solhusetsolhuset Posts: 40 Arc User
    Very simple suggestion, but I noticed during the mission "An Appeal to Heal" at the start of the desert the device you are given to use puts a unique medic bag on your hip for a short duration after each use. I'd like it as a permanent costume piece.

79e7150b215394782660338ae05f56fd.png

• bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    Quick n' Dirty mockup, but I really want a thinner version of the male eyebrows please

How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• zemmaxzemmax Posts: 295 Arc User
    Do devs read this thread? If so, bring back this piece and put it in Collector Store or something

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/champions-online/news/detail/1017980-free-lemurian-costume-piece

ca1575b2f6111d3aa3d50d232d861ee81357776631.jpg

I wanted to suggest some sort of Backpack piece with Tubes/cilinders
    backpack_tubes.jpg
    It could be composed of 1, 2 or 3 cilinders

The cilinders could have different contents, like Liquids (which wouldn't actually move, would be like a solid thing, maybe with a glow option)
    Something like the content of the Lava lamps
    Or a fully sealed container/cilinder
    flask-1.jpg

Also using it with something similar to the Tesla coils backpiece, but removing the coils and placing the cilinders instead, or maybe other type of structures, like Crystals, etc
    coils.jpgtubes-tesla.jpg

Also saw this parts:
    Some sort of Armor-Backpiece that covers the character head, and the helmet and backpack used by this Penguin character

enemy_knight.jpgRobbins_the_penguin.jpg
  • I need Gerudo Link costume set added to CO for reasons.

link_gerudo_clothes_by_alanscampos-db35kcy.jpg
    d67567f60a03174c845f80116d2b69ac-dbbkbah.png

• jargonautsjargonauts Posts: 8 Arc User
    I like to have this Crown to use

661561f6994ec3a92a49d4c9a587782d.jpg
    With a Phaser or Lightsaber it doesnt matter to me
  • daderganonumbersdaderganonumbers Posts: 64 Arc User
    There's a skirt option for males with a plaid pattern available that can sort of pass for a kilt (at least as accurately as the military option on the suit jacket.) What we could use with that is a selection of sporrans, preferably as a hip layer because the belt is something else and should remain separate.

casual/semi-formal:
    800px-Semi-dress_Sporran.png

formal:
    dress-sporran-clan-crested-x-tassels.jpg

Without the sporran, the existing costume piece just a skirt.
    Arcane Demon Chest pattern - for males.

a86VhFC.jpg
    edited July 2018
    So, i am gonna suggest more Worm-heads, or parts that are meant to work similar t the existing worm heads
    (All of em cept for the plant one should fit normally in the Huge-helmet costume parts)

worm-head.jpg

1. Caterpillar:
    caterpillar.jpgoruga.jpg

Also found this other type of Caterpilla head, instead of the tiny one.cabeza_oruga.jpg
    A Caterpillar like head, with segments and little feet things .

2. Segmented Worm :
    Segmented_worm.jpg
    A worm divided in segments. The inbetween parts could have a glow option.

3. Armored Worm:
    armored_worm.jpg
    A wrom with some sort of hard shell on top

4. Plant :
    plant-front.jpg
    plant-side.jpg
    A Plant like worm, made of vines and such
    (could have used some thorns or leaves as extras)
    The mouth part could work with either spikes or teeth
    (made it vertical to avoid any resemblances with more popular toothed plants:
    piranha_plant_SMB.jpg

5. Biomass/Flesh Mess
    biomass-front.jpg
    Biomass-side.jpg
    I might have messed up the proportions too much on the Front version.

(I had something in mind for the eye like the one from the Zergs)
    zerg_eye.jpg
    A twisted mass of flesh, bones and other stuff. The "wounds" exposing some unknown matter could glow.

6. Robot Eye (Wires)

Robot_eye-wires-front_-_Round.jpg
    Robot_eye-wires-side.jpg

A Large Robot eye hold by a mass of wires, with some glowing gaps.

Robot_eye-wires-front_-_options.jpg

This were other options for the Eye center, some sort of reticle, and a "pixelated" Iris

7. Robot Eye (Drone)
    Robot-_Eye-drone-front.jpg
    Robot-_Eye-drone-side.jpg

This were other options for the Visor/eye part, a 3 eyes part and something like soundwave line.
    Robot-_Eye-drone-options.jpg

I was trying to make it similar to the antenna from the Alien ships of the old "War of the worlds" movie
    wotw-ufo.jpg
    Post edited by horripilante on
    edited July 2018
    Some suggestions for Humanoid heads

heads-1.jpg
    heads-2.jpg
    head_-_Hole.jpg

1. Head - Featureless (no ears, no mouth, no nose, no eyes)
    2. Head - Eyes only
    3. Head - Mouth only
    4. Head - Cyclops ( 1 large eye in the where the normal eyes should be, with the typical eye options, like cats eye, android, reticle, etc, but still without mouth, ears, nose. Also if the eye could atleast blink like the normal model ones, that would be great)
    5. Head - Large mouth ( not like the one from the Treykings or Qliphotic horrors, no other features besides the mouth)
    6. Head - Missing chunk ( a head with a missing part to a side of the head, not like the zombie one, no bones or gory bits, more like some sort of sculpture, one version for the reight and one for teh left side)
    7. Head Hole - A large hole in the head that goes from the front to the back ( i dont know if that can be done with the game models)

All heads should have details options for Brain, Geomatric, and if possible some mask textures.

detail_options.jpg

• cbob312cbob312 Posts: 79 Arc User
    I just want some plain black hair, nothing crazy, nothing messy. Just something my stoic or older black heroes might have.

Examples
    Wt4Woli.jpg
    Y6eF1cv.jpg
    cbob312 wrote: »
    I just want some plain black hair, nothing crazy, nothing messy. Just something my stoic or older black heroes might have.

This'd be really easy to make as an alternate texture for the "Standard" hairstyle.
    jYskVcd.png
    just like make a pattern that has dark spots and light spots, curly normal map, whatever.

• soundsriskysoundsrisky Posts: 58 Arc User
    Let's see some costumes pieces that are in the game but not currently available to players made available.

Sapphire's Gloves (could be made available during the Anniversary Celebration)
    mMXPSwO.jpg

Herculan: Head and Chest Layer (could be made available during Circus Malvanum)
    hwrdbPR.jpg

Sovereign Sons Neck (could be made as a new drop from Sovereign Sons)
    xw70Y2e.jpg

Dogz pieces: Mutton Chops , Jacket , Bustier , Boots (could be made as new drops from Dogz)
    baw8Rcc.jpg
    I wanted to suggest more Robot heads, just beacause we cannot have enough robot parts

robot_heads.jpg

Also, i really like the Gladiator helmet,...

gladiator_helmet.jpg

but it only has 2 textures (Normal and scratched), so i wanted to suggest some more, despite the fact that i am really bad a t drawaing things

Furnace-_Oven.jpg
    automaton_and_elegant.jpg
    mask-locks-1-eye.jpg
    Scrolls-_T.jpg
    scrolls.jpg
    Huge_helmet_marks_front_-_simple.jpg
    Huge_helmet_marks_back.jpg

1. Furnace/Oven like, for fire breathers mostly but could work for other i suppose
    2. Diver looking helmet
    3. Automaton/Golem head
    4. Elegant helmet, i am not sure i was trying to make an elegant helmet with a big jewel and some simple face-part
    5. Prisoner Helmetwith one or 2 eye holes
    6. Scrolls, based on the scrolls textures avileable in some arm/leg accseories, boots, chst wear, shoulder pads, etc, cause theres no scroll option in headgear/helmets
    I didn't knew what to put in the big central area so it could be either a knight like hole, or a solid Face-Sculpture with glowing eyes and mouth gap.
    7. Strange Marks, some strange lines, asymmetrical. It could be just the glowing lines, or it could be more complicated with glowing dots around, reaching to the back of the helmet.

Also, some other helmet texture ideas i couldn't do cause of my limited art skillery

other_helmet_textures.jpg
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    sparkly_by_marhawkman-dckdlyu.png
    Hmm... WANT! It's an aura really, but yeah.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • tmenif3904tmenif3904 Posts: 19 Arc User
    I would love a more tactical armor set like this

bd8b3a35b354da76f4347eb15c839dc7.jpg
    I owuld like more skins for Surfboards and Hoverboards, but tied to the events. At least one skin forsurfboards and one skin for hoverboards per event.
    By events i refer to:
    -Nightmare Invasion
    -High Noon SnakeGulch
    -Forum Malvanum
    -Nighthawk Investigation
    -Patriot's Celebration
    -Champion's Anniversary
    -Bloodmoon
    -March of the Misfits toys

For example:
    For Bloodmoon

Surfboards skins:
    coffin.jpg
    a coffin

those_zombies.jpg
    a thurakian zombie as a surfboard

Hoverboard skins:
    cauldron.jpg
    A cauldron ( ala Babayaga style)
    cauldron_Endling.jpg

magic_broom.jpg
    a magic broom, or a vacuum cleaner for the modern witches

For Forum Malvanum

Surfboard skin:

A surfboard with the pattern of the Malvan shield (or just a large version of the Malvan shield)
    surf_Malvanum.jpg

Hoverboard skins:
    screenshot_2018-08-23-14-19-31.jpg
    Some of the default weapons for Devastator, or that Gladiator heavy sword.

For The Anniversary Event

Surfboard skins:

Could be a glittery surfboard with the Champions Logo, or a deactivated Destroid trooper
    destroids.jpg

Hoverboard skins:
    model_fist.jpg
    model_palm.jpg
    A large Megadestroid or Mechanon hand as your personal hoverboard

For The March of the Misfit Toys

Surfboard skin:
    frozen_surfboard.jpg
    a surfboard made of ice with some frosted portions.

Hoverboard skins:

reindeer_sleigh.jpg
    future_sleigh.jpg
    Some sort of Reindeer themed hoverboards, or something like a sleigh
    We need to upgrade our Jacket game with this decade paradigms

Jackets.jpg

EVA-jackets.jpg

Also, since Halloween is around the corner, i wanted to suggest some spooky "textures" for the common Full helmet,

full_helmet.jpg

1.Bandages

Bandaged.jpg

Basically, a bandages-like texture.

2.Monster Mouth Top

Mouth-top.jpg

A large Mouth on the top of the head, with either feral or bug-like eyes

3. Monster Mouth (front)

Big_mouth.jpg

a large mouth on front, with 3 dot-like-eyes inside.

4. Skull

skull.jpg

skull-side.jpg

A skull with glowing channels on the eyes, mouth and the top-to-back of the head.

5.Wooden Mask (?)

wood-mask.jpg
    wooden_mask-side.jpg

A wooden mask, with glow in the eyes, mouth and some gaps on the top of the head.
    There are vines that go from teh top to the back of the head.

I was trying to imitate a wood-like texture

woodenmask.jpg

6. Ghost (or Imp)

Imp-_Ghost.jpg

ghost-imp-back.jpg

Some sort of Ghost /creature with large glowing eyes and mouth. Theres an opening on the back of the head with a similar glow.
    I tried to put some other color aroundthe eyes and the other glowing marks, but it looks kinda odd.

7.Melted

melted-slime.jpg

Something similar to a slime or melted creature, trying to attach itself to the helmet.

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User

I want this visual effect for a power in CO :p Yes, it's a STO thing, Piezo-Electric Lattice.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • okawwokaww Posts: 2 Arc User
    I've been making various super heros with animals as there inspiration, but have been a little disappointed none really capture them well. I was going to suggest some of these as a new mission area pack to unlock them origionaly.

1a) My main one I have been working on is Vixen, based off a deer. She looks okay, but more tribal then I care for, and had to go with really dark browns. You have skins for felines, and reptiles, but not really for some of the others like deer or foxes. Vixen is using leopard, but it's not very close to deer.

ua86725a-99kb__46250.1528144655.jpg?c=2&imbypass=on

The big point is the white belly I cant really duplicate well, and actual spots, while the leopard has "C" shapes. The tufts on the side are also a cute touch.

1b)
    il_340x270.1574834388_qzoa.jpg?version=0

Another thing missing is a good tail. The bunny works, but needs a new colorization option for a color 1 top side and color 2 bottom side.

1c) The current antlers are okay, but too large. A body scale bar might be nice for "horns".

2) Another animal I've been trying to match better are Foxes.

sexy-fierce-fox-costume.jpg

I actually do a little better here, but cannot get the white chest/belly area again. Also, Fox animal summons would be nice. Tired of wolves.

3) This could actually be a quick add, but a horse tail.

hqdefault.jpg

Even a loose "ponytail" stuck to the rear would probably work.

4) You have beast legs, but what about making a beast body for Centaurs (horse)/Hinds (deer)?

latest?cb=20110116180056

a0a43631ee068611c78acc7d4e90ebb9.jpg

e923af38e71e33bbaf830d6264b4a202--greek-mythology-tattoo.jpg

edited October 2018
    Hey here's a suggestion for what I'd hope to be a Z-store costume set that focuses on extra options for humanoid faces

https://imgur.com/a/jWEEdxG

includes such highlights as
    Zjue3ly.png
    freckles
    vxaqyuQ.png
    thin male eyebrows (again)
    O7ywo7S.png
    soft cheek shading for males
    QApy8rt.png
    base-face colored lips detail option
    SBg2OyZ.png
    eyeliner/guyliner
    T9XQS5f.png
    eye circles
    8wrPDRE.png
    beauty mark/mole
    yE5AFuJ.png
    unibrow

This time i have some random suggestions for Heavy weapons and other stuff:

Street lights skins for Heavy Weapons:

streetlight-2.jpg

Also, some skins for single and dual blades:

swords_n_stuff.jpg

Kendo sword, folded umbrella, and walking staves

That helmet worn by some of the Arcane Golems that is still not-in-game, and this 80s hairdo

that_golem_helmet_thing.jpg
    that_hair.jpg

Full helmets and shoulderpads based on chess-pieces

chess_pieces.jpg

Guitar skins for the Hoverboard and Surf powers

guitar.jpg

Also, sill going for more Textures for the good old Full Helmet piece

screenshot_2018-10-06-23-54-58.jpg

1 - Light Top

Light-_Top.png

A helmet where the top half has glow channel.

2 - Brain-Bot

A bot-like-helmet where the top part looks like a brain
    (the Eyes, mouth and Brain have the same glow channel)

brain-bot.png

3 - Fencer

fencer.png

A helmet inspired by those Kendo helmets

kendo_helmet.jpg

4 & 5 - Justice

justice-1.png

Helmets inspired on that popular franchise with the color coordinated heroes doing stunts, but if that can bring copyrights problems, lets avoid em and ignore these.

6 - Speaker

speaker.png

A bot-like helmet with a large speaker on the front.

7 & 8 - Madame & Monsieur

madame_et_monsieur.png

Well, i dunno how to explain these. The only glowing parts should be the "eye" and the ear-like-hole on the side.
    The lips and moustache parts are just as if they were "painted" on the surface of the helmet.

9 - Skull-Tech

skull-_Tech.png

Not much to say. An angular skull-like texture. The Top of the head, eyes and neck details share the same glow channel.

• Toy Sword weapon skin

7fe652b12928bba45e61a428b67a66cf.jpg2013-01-23-teddybears_vs_nightmares.jpg

Pop Gun rifle skin

81Rq1WfCRWL._SX355_.jpggun-e1359831286340.jpg?w=282&h=300

Teddy Arms, Legs (with Stitched material option)

teddy_hat01.giflatest?cb=20100529222619

edited October 2018
    DkjcflC.png
    we needs the thicc eyebrows for women

added to this list of HUMANOID FACE OPTIONS WE SHOULD HAVE!
    https://imgur.com/a/jWEEdxG

DRtsOkg.png
    also thin man brows, and I want to make it clear I don't want them looking super-aggressive or super-concerned or anything like that.

ldZmqzT.png
    unrelated to any of that, also would like a Calavera pattern for the skull head. Right now the only pattern like this is for a Kabuki mask for whatever reason.
    Post edited by bluhman on

edited November 2018
    I wanted to suggest some other haircuts:

A round haircut

hair-round.jpg

hairdos.jpg

It covers the ears and have this round straight look.

Long braids (down to the waist if possible) if it could move when the characters walks or flies, that would be excellent

braid-1.jpg

long-braid-1.jpg

long-braids.jpg

something like this hair, hard to explain, it has this hair segments that go up to the back

wildstar-Aurin-female-hair.png

Toy-Duck-Head and duck/webbed feet

toyduck-1.jpg

duck-feet.jpg

A lollipop for Heavy weapons, but also as a mouth piece (like the cigar or the kazoo pieces)

mouth-lollipop.jpg

A Masked Owl head, for Animal heads, and maybe a something similar for full helmet

masked-owl.jpg

Also, a shorter version of the CyberClaws

cy-claws.jpg

Headbands

Pm1NPHN.jpgwLboYGp.jpg
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    Since it's December and Xmas is nearing, how about a Santa Coat similar to this guy's:
    fg_krampus01.png
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
    I hve noticed there is an interest in certain egyptian pieces by one of the devs, why not getting soem sort of MedJed related costume piece?

Medjed.jpg

Also, something like those Foo Dogs heads but with the head and the back-mane as separated pieces

foo-dog.jpg

More Fish stuff, like fish shaped helmets and/or Fish skulls

fishshaped-helmet.jpg

fishskull.jpg

fishskull-2.jpg

And more robot heads are always required welcome

weapon-like heads

gunhead-warframe.jpg

Camera heads

camera-head-1.jpg

or maybe just a head with many simple robot-like patterns (the lego heads as example)

lgo-robot-1.jpg
  • midnightowl9midnightowl9 Posts: 3 Arc User
    10589149_f7ac4478_1407_4627_814b_c7e7b69b914e.jpg
    Would be nice to have a Japanese school-girl type outfit.
    Wanted to check if it was possible to make this pieces avileable for both bodytypes

Urban anime hair (currently only for males)
    Bird feet (currently only for females)

screenshot-2018-12-26-21-14-19.jpg

Also, we have lots of animal heads now, but only 2 Mech-animals heads (the horse and the mechanical bast ones)
    so suggesting more Robot-animal heads

wolf-robohead.jpg

robo-animals.png

robot-dino.jpg
  • areeeareee Posts: 817 Arc User
    Cosmetics I request.

Horse Tail
    there is a normal horse head and robot horse head but no tail.

event_horse_pulled_tail.jpg

Husky Tail
    You've got a husky head but no tail alongside it?

collar_1_gray_op_800x600.jpg

Torso Fur texture
    to match the leg texture already in game.
    Werewolf upperbody doesn't cut it since it's half too much fur and half skin.

ergxli.jpg

You can see the mismatch.
    A version of Middleparted Medium +- like:

BOOE2lU.png
  • monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    220px-Sailor_Suit_-_Oxford_St_Sydney_-_John_Hubert_Newman.jpg
    Navy sailor collar?
    Those hairstyles that look like horn-buns
    Aska.jpg

Also, this hairstyle with what a cloth piece ( dunno what it is called) as support?
    caldina-hair-front.png

And more neck stuff / fancy neck pieces...
    neck-piece.png

• spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
  • ph0toncann0nph0toncann0n Posts: 113 Community Moderator
    Photon's at it again about bug stuff. onion-61.gif

The Mechanon Spider already has arachnid fangs; if we could get these fangs for player models, as a Mouth Accessory option, that would be superb!

zQrKjeu.png​​
    || Champion since Sept. of 2012 ||
    uD82dqy.png
    Endgame PvE - DPS Addict - Mature Roleplayer - Spectre - Storywriter - Perk Hunter - Altoholic - D.I.S.C.O.R.D.
    Engel auf der Hölle | Death Excell | Ebon Carcass | Orb Weaver Von Deo | Peridot
  • psychicslugpsychicslug Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    more 80=s
    90ss.jpg9306d37606b2623bb2e4cacfd7d2b7b6-s-fashion-trends-s-fashion-idea.jpgDWLN9-Px-W0-AAXa-Yt.jpgmaxresdefault-5.jpgmaxresdefault-6.jpgmaxresdefault-7.jpg

Post edited by psychicslug on
  • happi#5010 happi Posts: 6 Arc User
    i accidentally left a big ol post about this dangling in the suggestions box instead of here, but:SPLIT-COLORED HAIR! which i'm surprised co hasn't touched yet with the upcoming radical hairs.

examples under the cut:
    L3-jelkajpg-split-hair.JPG
    e4edf20c4dce57694164252293d2aa16.png
    og9z.jpg
    03c78b0d28b7c48f85fa92d504423a56.jpg

additionally, each side would have two color channels to allow for two base colors with their own separate gradients on each side of the hair, like so:
    192a8f4e513053083bd7efdf41039626.jpg