test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Incoming message from CO newb

elnithelnith Posts: 5 Arc User
Hello, everybody! I'm elnith, and I'm new to Champions Online, though not to MMORPG's and certainly not to Arc Games. My only character atm is a grimoire named Kuzunoha, though I'm sure she won't be the only one for long.

Outside of my gaming life, I'm a writer by inclination. Interests include East Asian... well, everything, just about. Everything except foot binding, Japanese imperialism, and the government of North Korea.

As for pertinent IRL facts, 29, female, MST. Other than that, I'll see you all in the game!
A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." - Douglas Adams

Comments

• patternwalkerpatternwalker Posts: 167 Arc User
    Welcome to the game, enlith!

I hope you're enjoying your Grimoire! Some view the Grimoire as a bit unfriendly to newer players. Your experience with other MMORPGs may mitigate that for you. If the playstyle ever becomes frustrating, keep in mind that other ATs can have a completely different feel to them. Good luck!
  • deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    Welcome to CO. If ever you have questions, don't hesitate to ask. We do our best to give out helpful information. Oh, and check out the Fan Base Alpha forums. It's a good spot to share art and stories if you feel up for it. Our charm is on the house, the lawn, and the neighbor's mailbox. Have fun!​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • cruunchcruunch Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2023
    Post edited by cruunch on
  • bulgarexbulgarex Posts: 2,310 Arc User
    I apologize for not having greeted you sooner, Elnith. I missed noticing your post due to technical difficulties, but that's no excuse for my poor manners. :'( I hope you're enjoying your time on CO.

Just FYI, my particular specialty around these parts is Champions world lore. If you have any questions or are interested in any aspect of the setting, I'd be happy to provide info or direct you to where you can read more on any topic. Considering your professed interest, you should know that the East Asian region of Champions Earth is quite well-developed compared to most comic-book universes, with plenty of character- and plot-generating potential.

Have fun, and see you around!