test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Any Forum Signature Guides Out There?

ph0toncann0nph0toncann0n Posts: 113 Community Moderator
So uhhh...This might be in the wrong place. No idea. onion-13.gif But, I've asked around, and I used the Search function, but I haven't spotted a guide to making a nice-looking forum signature yet. I'm wondering if such a thing exists? Any guides to banners with it?​​
|| Champion since Sept. of 2012 ||
uD82dqy.png
Endgame PvE - DPS Addict - Mature Roleplayer - Spectre - Storywriter - Perk Hunter - Altoholic - D.I.S.C.O.R.D.
Engel auf der Hölle | Death Excell | Ebon Carcass | Orb Weaver Von Deo | Peridot

Comments

• ph0toncann0nph0toncann0n Posts: 113 Community Moderator
    Alright, I got it done myself. Banners can be done 500x150; you want to be able to leave some room for lines of text. Be sure to follow the rules when making a sig.

Can look up BBCode online for a general guide on that front. To make my banner, I went to this site and crafted it. There's a variety of banner options online, and offered on that site...So I hope that helps anyone else. It's certainly no elaborate guide, but it points you to a place. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯​​
    || Champion since Sept. of 2012 ||
    uD82dqy.png
    Endgame PvE - DPS Addict - Mature Roleplayer - Spectre - Storywriter - Perk Hunter - Altoholic - D.I.S.C.O.R.D.
    Engel auf der Hölle | Death Excell | Ebon Carcass | Orb Weaver Von Deo | Peridot