test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cosmic VS Cosmic Cage-match Event ?

horripilantehorripilante Posts: 323 Arc User
edited May 2018 in Suggestions Box
Long ago i used to play some korean mmo which name i forgot, The game had several large monsters that were some sort of "Map-Bosses"
During an specific event once a year, the monsters would appear in some sort of giant arena fighting 1 on 1 matches (that lasted like 2 or 3 minutes)
They would be set randomly every 2 hours or so, and player could use their event medals to bet. (just like here the medals could be traded for event prizes, the coolest ones costing a ton of medals)
Champions could have something like that during Forum Malvanum, or it could be an event on its own.
We could use some of the already existing Cosmics like:
-Grond
-Qwijybo
-Teleosaurus
-Kigatilik
and adding others that only appear on events or that are not implemented yet:
-A nightmare Colossus
-Clarence
-Megalodon
-A Mega Destroid (randomly liberated)
-That Mecha Dino that used to a thing on Monster Island.

Players could bet "tokens" (yeah i dont know wich ones at this point) and throw food at cosmics

Maybe even a contest for players to design a new Cosmic (Like a Gian slime blob, or MECHA-GROND, but that would be better for a GrondBox, with a GrondBuster Costume and the Anti-Grondling defense tank)

Yes, i know itw too much wishful thinking and we have a limited amount of people working on fixing issues, but its a suggestion
Tagged:

Comments