test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Make all leveling missions give questionite

spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
1. Guarantee you'll see people out in the world doing these quests after that point. I would sure be going around looking for quests I missed on all my characters.
2. New players get excited about getting stuff from the z-store, and getting their faces in there will get them interested in purchases beyond the amount of Q they get from leveling.
3. A way for silver players to build up to getting a free-form slot, and ff-slots get people hooked.
4. Motivation to finish quest chains rather than dropping them when you out-level them.

As far as the amount, would be silly for me to suggest that. Would likely be different for different types of quests. Fully leveling up 1-3 toons and doing a significant majority of all the quests in the game should net someone enough Questionite for a FF slot.

Comments

• Options
    kjodellkjodell Posts: 83 Arc User
    two thumbs UP!!!+
  • Options
    yep, STO does this and has for years with no negative impact to the economy, so no excuse not to have it here; and it does help you build up a small nest-egg just in time for endgame...which doesn't really help, all things considered given how much purple rock you need at endgame to do...anything, but it's still better than nothing​​
    #LegalizeAwoo