test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20180427.18 - Misc

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
edited May 2018 in PTS - The Archive
Nemesis
  • Removed the rock debris from Hurl. This should help with FPS drops when fighting Might minions.
  • Added Morning Star and Tech Wings costumes to the nemesis store.
  • Added a small delay to the additional mob spawns in the boss room.
  • Fixed a bug where the enemies on the upper platform could stop respawning under certain circumstances.
  • The console completion method now has 1 extra step where you need to activate the sub consoles. This is just to make the Nemesis defeat method the most straight forward method, where you have to go out of your way for the Core and Console completion methods.
  • Updated the look of the help manuals in the core room to make them a little more obvious.

Misc
  • Fixed a bug where the Shadow Destroyer trigger for the Nemesis Confrontation perks wasn't working.
​​

Comments

• ph0toncann0nph0toncann0n Posts: 113 Community Moderator
    kaizerin wrote: »
    Nemesis
    • The console completion method now has 1 extra step where you need to activate the sub consoles. This is just to make the Nemesis defeat method the most straight forward method, where you have to go out of your way for the Core and Console completion methods.

May we please get a little clarification on this? What are the "sub consoles"...? Would they be the consoles underneath the platform?
    || Champion since Sept. of 2012 ||
    uD82dqy.png
    Endgame PvE - DPS Addict - Mature Roleplayer - Spectre - Storywriter - Perk Hunter - Altoholic - D.I.S.C.O.R.D.
    Engel auf der Hölle | Death Excell | Ebon Carcass | Orb Weaver Von Deo | Peridot
  • kamokamikamokami Posts: 1,633 Arc User
    can haz working, but very short cutscenes?
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
    Cutscenes not working, going to hold off on them until the alert comes around again as hooking them up can break other parts of the mission, and we haven't had enough testing time for them.​​
  • criswolf09criswolf09 Posts: 748 Arc User
    Those wing blades! Been waiting for more mech styled costumes!
    Useful Guides about Archetypes and General Gameplay of the Game Click Here
  • lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    Mmmm...dunno if it's intentional... but those wings are awfully small and don't get any much bigger if you toggle the slider.

At first I thought they were something like the Cosmic Cape, that when you actually use them they have an extra effect like energy wings or something.

Also they don't flap while you hover.

Are we missing something here?
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    I was guessing they're like the tiny demon wings. IE not meant to look like you're actually flying with them.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Those things flapping would be a bit silly. They're like those wings you see on mecha that are clearly not aerodynamic wings and rather are "flight modules" that produce the ability to fly via anime technology.

It might look cool if the Rocketpack booster fire vfx was hooked up on them....somewhere
  • lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    spinnytop wrote: »
    Those things flapping would be a bit silly. They're like those wings you see on mecha that are clearly not aerodynamic wings and rather are "flight modules" that produce the ability to fly via anime technology.

It might look cool if the Rocketpack booster fire vfx was hooked up on them....somewhere

Yeah that's what I was referring to. I was expecting the wings to have an effect like this

25battle.jpg

Didn't try with the Jet Pack TP, maybe it animates with those?
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    qawsada wrote: »
    wXGoFXr.png

When I see those wings, I think of this:

mercy.jpg
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    They should be tied to jet pack and have flames shoot out
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    YEP, those are Mercy wings​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    We have tech wings with "energy feathers" already, by the way.
    I use them on several toons, and they even have a rocket pack variant.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
This discussion has been closed.