test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Save The Earth Tips

kamokamikamokami Posts: 1,633 Arc User
edited July 2018 in Missions and Content
Collection of tips for the new Save The Earth alert. I'll start with mine below but feel free to reply with your own. TLDR: stay together
_________

LOBBY
  • Kick the space rock, it's got perks
  • Get Cola from the vending machine on the right. It will come in handy when you need a heal.
  • Get a stabilization belt device from the box in the back left corner. Unless you have Flight, in which case you won't need it.
_________

1st FLOOR
1. Ambush:
  • Mobs show up in the hallway and in the lobby room, kill them dead
2. Main room:
  • Get ready for a massive influx of mobs. Use your AoEs to kill them or, if you have one, use your Tank to distract them. (thanks @redcastle56 )
  • As a tightly packed group, move towards the center where the Turrets are. Continue killing mobs with AoEs.
  • Kill the 4 Turrets. One person should use the consoles to de-activate the damage immunity of the Turrets the rest of the group should kill the mobs and Turrets.
  • Move together from one Turret to the next until all 4 are destroyed. I usually see people go clockwise. It doesn't matter as long everyone moves in the same direction and stays near the center (thanks @redcastle56 ).
  • The floor around the consoles applies a debuff called "Corrosive Energy". This will permanently deactivate and disable all forms of shielding as long as the player stands within the greenish console area (thanks @theravenforce )
DOs: stay together, kill mobs that come to you, disable damage immunity on turrets and then kill them.
DONTs: don't run off on your own, don't chase the mobs, don't stand in the red wireframe bubbles...they may be small, but they hurt.

3. Once all Turrets are dead, you get a few secs to get to the platforms before the floor gets electrified and deals massive damage to anyone standing on it. Get to the platform and activate the teleport pads which lead to the second floor.
_________

2nd FLOOR
  • When you teleport up, there will be a forcefield target in front of you. Kill that and any mobs that attack you.
  • Move as a group from one forcefield target to another while killing the mobs with your AoEs until all 4 forcefields are destroyed. Just like the Turrets on the first floor.
  • Block the wireframe generated by the core. If you do not block it early enough you will be knocked off the platform and onto the electrified floor. This will usually kill you. So block the big wireframe and do it earlier than you think you have to.
  • Once the forcefields are down, you enter the Final Phase of the alert which has a time limit of 5 minutes.
_________

FINAL PHASE
Gravity and electricity are turned off. You have 5 minutes to complete this phase in one of 3 routes. (thanks @redcastle56 ).

Nemesis Route: kill your nemesis - most people do this
  • Need enough DPS and someone who can take hits. Doesn't have to be a tank. If you are a DPS who ends up tanking the Nemesis be sure to block and drink your Cola.
  • You get 5 minutes. So make sure your teammates are helping take down the Nemesis and are not randomly going off to do other things.
  • After killing the Nemesis, don't forget to actually input the shutdown codes or the alert will fail.
DOs: stay together, kill everything, if you're planning to do any path that's not the default "kill your Nemesis" path then let your teammates know so they don't waste time on an alternate path...time is short.
DONTs: don't miss the wireframe block, don't forget to input those shutdown codes, don't recover if you die in the Final Phase...you will get locked out.

The other routes are:

Console Route: shut down the laser - takes some coordination
  • At the start decide who is going to tank and who is going to be on consoles.
  • Have 2 teammates tank the mobs and the nemesis so that the mobs don't interrupt the players using the consoles.
  • Have the other 2 teammates turn off the colored consoles. One person on Red+Green and the other person on Blue+Yellow.
  • All 4 consoles need to be used within a short time from one another. Success triggers a message saying "Main terminals unlocked" (thanks @shadowolf505 )
  • Next, coordinate with your teammate to use the two black consoles at the same time. It helps to have one person say something in team chat when they start activating a console.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHjfTPDr9Yk

Core Route: destroy the core of the laser - takes coordination + a Healer with AoE heals
  • To do this path, you need to destroy the shielding around the chamber of the core. Yes it's another forcefield.
  • Once the shield is down, go inside the chamber to destroy the core.
  • Going into the chamber exposes you to radiation which places an unblockable DoT on your character. The DoT accrues 1 additional stack every second. The way to counter this damage is with strong heals.
  • While not a hard requirement, it's highly recommended that you bring a Healer along if you are planning to complete the alert by destroying the Core. The Healer can use AoE heals on the team to keep them up while they attack the Core.
  • Once the team members hit 18-25 stacks, they should exit the chamber since at the that point the radiation damage will be too high for most healers to keep up. I suggest having the healer use a callout to let everyone when to exit. Example: /bind 9 say "Time to go"
  • When you exit the chamber your radiation stacks will stop dealing you damage and begin to expire. Once they are expired, you are ready to dive back in again and resume DPS vs the core. If you dive back in before your stacks expire, you take massive damage and most likely die. So watch your buff bar and wait for that icon to go away.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnqRO8WhAfg

_________

* More Tips *
  • Before you teleport up, toggle your block on. That way if the repel is in progress when you appear on the upper platform you will already be blocking and won't get knocked right off again. (thanks @spinnytop )
  • If you are tanking in the run the most important thing to do is to get the big tough mobs aggro'd. The weaker mobs may be numerous, but DPS can take them down quickly. So if you are in a situation where you have to choose which mobs to go for first, always go for the big tough ones. (thanks @spinnytop )
  • If you are doing the Nemesis Route and have lots of aggro, you can pull the Nemesis off the platform and down to the first floor. There are no mobs on the first floor to distract your team away from focusing damage on the Nemesis.
  • If fighting the Nemesis using "follow" makes the encounter much easier. Especially for melee. (thanks @stratluver )
  • It's great to bring along a self-rez in case you die during the Final Phase with the countdown. That way you won't get locked out.
  • Also good to bring a team rez to help teammates recover in case they die in the Final Phase.
  • Flight travel powers play very nicely when the gravity shuts off. I retconned my farming toon to Flight immediately after my first run.
_________

...more coming soon.
Post edited by kamokami on

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    On the repulsion bubble, there are certain relatively safe spots to stand where getting knocked by the bubble will make you land on the teleport platform.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Posts: 521 Arc User
    Any place I can find out what the other paths to victory are and how to do them?

Just failed a run. One player left early which left us short-handed, but the nemesis was not going to be defeated. I was clicking consoles trying to achieve a different victory condition but I really had no idea what I was doing.

I had run it with a different character and was clicking the consoles and we won without defeating the nemesis so I thought that maybe it was something that I had done, but that same thing wasn't working this time so it may have been someone else doing a totally different thing.

I know of nowhere in game to actually read what I need to do to beat the mission, and that seems like a major problem to me.

I shouldn't have to just blindly guess at what the correct things to do are when I have a timer running that will cause the mission to fail if I guess wrong.
  • redcastle56redcastle56 Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    To make it a little more clear.

Pre-start: While waiting for the alert to begin.
    1. Walk up to the space rock to the left of you to kick it. Get a perk
    2. Blast the training dummy.
    3. In the left back corner is a box that you can get a stabilization belt device. This device (when you are in 0 gravity) will do a self root on activation, which is great to stop you from floating away. It doesn't seem to time out, so if you have inventory space, you can grab one and keep it forever. Or just grab one each time.
    4. To the back right is a vending machine that you can grab a healing narcola item from.
    5. Also the back right is a computer terminal, which includes some "helpful" instructions.

Alert Begins:
    • When the alert begins, nothing actually happens till someone goes through the door. So you can stay back and talk, plan, kick the rock, read the help as long as no one moves.
    • When someone goes through the door, you will be ambushed by nemesis minions. There will be 25 in total, though they wont all spawn at once.
    • Some will spawn in the hallway, and some will spawn in the room you just left. So hiding in the room won't save you.
    • Kill all 25.

Enter the main room:
    • When you enter the main room, a travel lockout will start. From now on, if you die and recover, about halfway down the hallway your travel power will shut off even if you re-activated it when you got back up.
    • As soon as you enter the main room you will be hit hard by nemesis minions. Be ready.
    • In this stage you have to destroy the 4 turrets surrounding the core. However then turrets are immune to damage until you activate one of the consoles on the core. Activating it will allow you to damage the turrets for a short time. They will eventually become immune again, so you will need to re-activate the console. They also heal, so don't take too long.
    • While you are doing this, more nemesis minions will spawn constantly, A good tank should try to keep them occupied to allow someone to activate the consoles. Else you will be here a while.
    • The turrets also hit hard if you are in the small red wireframe. Move out of it when it forms.
    • Stay near the center and do one turret at a time to minimize minion spawn.

Turrets destroyed
    • When the turrets are destroyed the minion spawn will stop on the lower level.
    • You will have about 15 seconds before the floor becomes electrified, doing high DoT while you are on it.
    • There are 2 platforms, one where you came in and one on the other side. Get the platforms asap.
    • Once on the platform, you can activate a console to create a teleporter to the top section of the core.
    • You can only teleport up one at a time. So wait your turn.
    • Toggle on (or hold) your shield before you activate the teleporter. It will stay active when you get to the top
    • This will help keep you from getting rushed by minions when you arrive, and will also block you from getting repelled.
    • You can also look up to make sure that you don't see the blue wireframe before starting up

Destroy the forcefields
    • You have to destroy 4 forcefields surrounding the core. Just hit them with lots of damage.
    • There will be a constant spawn of minions trying to stop you. Again, a good tank can keep them busy.
    • If you fall, or get knocked off the platform, you will fall onto the electrified floor below. If you are quick, lucky or can take the damage, you can get back to a platform before dying. (jumping a lot can help somewhat)
    • There will periodically be a blue wireframe that surrounds the core. BLOCK. If you don't you will get knocked off the platform.
    • Make sure everyone is in the main room before finishing off the last forcefield to prevent lockouts.
    • Beware when teleporting back up, you may appear surrounded by minions or into a blue wireframe. Which is why it is best to toggle/hold block before going up.

The grand finale:
    After the 4 forcefields are down, a few things happen
    1. Gravity turns off. you start floating and drifting. Because of this, hitting the floor is no longer a risk.
    2. Minion spawn seems to reduce somewhat
    3. The nemesis can be attacked
    4. From now on, this is a lockout. If you die and recover, you will not be able to re-enter the room. So wait to get rezzed.
    5. There is 5 minute timer. Hurry and finish.

There are now 3 ways to finish
    • Beat the nemesis
      1. Beat down the nemesis.
      2. Get the laser codes
      3. One team member enters the codes into a console
      4. This is the most straightforward way, so its what most PUG teams do unless you plan in advance
    • Deactivate the consoles. (can someone check me on this)
      1. There are 4 consoles up top. You need to deactivate all 4.
      2. Then there are 4 more down below that also need to be deactivated.
      3. I believe there is a time component. They have to be done within a set time of each other.
    • Destroy the core
      1. TBD (I dont know the details)

Finally get your rewards from the circle on the main floor. You will still be in 0 gravity, so the stabilization belt can help here.

Hope that helps.

• spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Some handy pro-tips I have learned running the alert too much.

PRO-TIP: Before you teleport up, toggle your block on. That way if the repel is in progress when you appear on the upper platform you will already be blocking and won't get knocked right off again.

PRO-TIP2: Sometimes players get knocked off the upper platform and when they get spawned at the entrance to the electric floor room they don't realize that they can turn on a teleport platform there. If you see this occurring, jump down and turn the platform on for them, it's much faster than trying to explain it to them.

PRO-TIP3: If you are tanking in the run the most important thing to do is to get the big tough mobs aggro'd. The weaker mobs may be numerous, but DPS can take them down quickly. So if you are in a situation where you have to choose which mobs to go for first, always go for the big tough ones.

PRO-TIP4: If players die on the upper platform, start making your way to the side of the platform where you know they will be teleporting up so they don't just get swarmed by mobs immediately.

PRO-TIP5: Nailed to the Ground will make your nemesis drop to the floor like a rock in an empty bucket, so if you can drag them off the upper platform and hit them with this then they will drop all the way down to the previously electrified floor, where you can now fight them without any adds bothering you.

PRO-TIP6: Use the target dummy/space rock in the first room to build your Form stacks before the alert starts, so you can go into the first part with an advantage.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,430 Arc User
    Interesting. I wonder if this is intentional, or if NttG will be removed as an option?
    spinnytop wrote: »
    PRO-TIP5: Nailed to the Ground will make your nemesis drop to the floor like a rock in an empty bucket, so if you can drag them off the upper platform and hit them with this then they will drop all the way down to the previously electrified floor, where you can now fight them without any adds bothering you.

JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • stratluverstratluver Posts: 311 Arc User
    If fighting the Nemesis using "follow" makes the encounter much easier. Especially for melee.

• kamokamikamokami Posts: 1,633 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Any place I can find out what the other paths to victory are and how to do them?

Just failed a run. One player left early which left us short-handed, but the nemesis was not going to be defeated. I was clicking consoles trying to achieve a different victory condition but I really had no idea what I was doing.

I had run it with a different character and was clicking the consoles and we won without defeating the nemesis so I thought that maybe it was something that I had done, but that same thing wasn't working this time so it may have been someone else doing a totally different thing.

I know of nowhere in game to actually read what I need to do to beat the mission, and that seems like a major problem to me.

I shouldn't have to just blindly guess at what the correct things to do are when I have a timer running that will cause the mission to fail if I guess wrong.

Between the updated OP and the reply that @redcastle56 posted I hope your questions got answered. But if not, please let me know. Personally I don't have any experience with the console route so I can't speak to that...I do know that it's meant to require more coordination than the Nemesis route so you likely can't do it by yourself. Right now it may actually be the easiest way to win but that will change per PTS patch notes: LINK HERE
    melphyx2 wrote: »
    The thing is no matter what if we are together.
    There a lot foes chasing allies like crazy.
    All they engulfing us all around and continuous lot dmg.
    Even blocking its annoying.
    Players die... and die.. and die... then all they quit.
    Is there a question in here that would help you or someone else somehow? I've seen you tank a cosmic. You are not this pathetic.

This thread is not for people to whine helplessly...there are plenty of those. It's for people to provide tips and ask productive questions that help them and others complete the alert.
  • mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    kamokami wrote: »

Between the updated OP and the reply that @redcastle56 posted I hope your questions got answered. But if not, please let me know. Personally I don't have any experience with the console route so I can't speak to that...I do know that it's meant to require more coordination than the Nemesis route so you likely can't do it by yourself. Right now it may actually be the easiest way to win but that will change per PTS patch notes: LINK HERE

Yeah I discovered the core option, though as mentioned it will take more coordination and a healer, but I am still not sure what exactly to do for the console option.

I mean, I know clicking consoles but I dropped to the lower level and didn't see any glowing down there, so I am just guessing there is a short timer on the upper consoles.

Might have missed something down below, Heaven knows I am not perfect nor do I pretend to be, but it looks like it's just a short timing window for the upper consoles, though I have no verification.

Thanks all.
    Appreciate the effort you put into trying to help others.

And, if I may add a thought, if you recognize the nemesis as yours, and this could happen in the hallway when the minions first appear, then give the rest of the team a heads up.
    Let them know what they are going up against.

The minions they will know, of course... They will know if they are power armor or military weapons or whatever.
    I mean the nemesis. Before the nemesis shows up I think it might be helpful to know if they are might or force or whatever.

Some will be more difficult to take down and an advance notice might allow the team to better coordinate a different strategy.
  • shadowolf505shadowolf505 Posts: 697 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Need a way for consoles still? Cause it's basically like this:

CONSOLE PATH

1. Have someone distracting the nemesis AND mobs. (1 or 2 people can do this, 1 if the team can communicate well)
    2. Have a person at EACH COLORED console. 1 on RED, 1 on BLUE, 1 on YELLOW, 1 on GREEN. (Assuming that your team is well built for someone to do step 1.
    3. (OPTIONAL) Can have a person for 2 consoles, RED and GREEN or BLUE and YELLOW. Makes life a bit harder but easier.
    4. After activating BLUE, RED, YELLOW AND GREEN, there will be a message saying "Main terminals unlocked"
    5. You have time to just activate the two consoles that were not able to be activated before.
    6. ACTIVATE the two consoles (should be BLACK on both sides) at the same time or at least 1-2 seconds apart.
    7. You will have completed the Console path and be able to reap rewards after this is done.​​
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
    Also note that you don't need the consoles at the bottom to finish the ones on top. Only need the top ones for the laser shutdown to happen.​​
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
  • beezeezebeezeeze Posts: 927 Arc User
    If you don't want to take a flight TP but can't stand drifting around like crazy in zero G I suggest getting the cloak device from the drifter store for 50 drifter salvage.

beezeeze wrote: »
    If you don't want to take a flight TP but can't stand drifting around like crazy in zero G I suggest getting the cloak device from the drifter store for 50 drifter salvage.

There is also the Anti Gravitron Generator boots for 100k Q in the Questionite Store.​​
  • stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    Is the console path a synchronized shutdown? Or rather a close-ish to synchronized.​​
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
    sterga wrote: »
    Is the console path a synchronized shutdown? Or rather a close-ish to synchronized.

Close-ish for the colored ones, synchronized for the black ones.​​
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    Do threat wipes work in this alert? Can DPS folks use them to escape aggro?
    Or, do the minions here avoid normal threat mechanics?

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Do threat wipes work in this alert? Can DPS folks use them to escape aggro?
    Or, do the minions here avoid normal threat mechanics?

Yes they work
    Update to the console path...

You now have 1 black console to do before the colored ones. Then you can do the path in this way.
    Need a way for consoles still? Cause it's basically like this:

CONSOLE PATH

1. Have someone distracting the nemesis AND mobs. (1 or 2 people can do this, 1 if the team can communicate well)
    2. Have a person at EACH COLORED console. 1 on RED, 1 on BLUE, 1 on YELLOW, 1 on GREEN. (Assuming that your team is well built for someone to do step 1.
    3. (OPTIONAL) Can have a person for 2 consoles, RED and GREEN or BLUE and YELLOW. Makes life a bit harder but easier.
    4. After activating BLUE, RED, YELLOW AND GREEN, there will be a message saying "Main terminals unlocked"
    5. You have time to just activate the two consoles that were not able to be activated before.
    6. ACTIVATE the two consoles (should be BLACK on both sides) at the same time or at least 1-2 seconds apart.
    7. You will have completed the Console path and be able to reap rewards after this is done.
    ​​
  • hasukurobihasukurobi Posts: 405 Arc User
    Pro Tip: When dealing with the Zero G part if you have any abilities that force you to stand still while using them (Like Minigun etc) then using those abilities will stop you from moving.

Pro Tip: Knock Back is finally useful! Don't want to fight all those Minions while you are dealing with the force field nodes on the upper platform? Then don't. Just send them flying. They will come back later or die but either way it gives you some breathing room.

Pro Tip: The Gravity Ripple power you can buy from the Onslaught Vendor can be very useful for any tank who wants to gather up enemies and LITERALLY Pull them away from the turrets and consoles.
    edited July 2018
    Update

- Videos added! Console Route & Core Route.
    - Console Route tips added.

Check out the OP!
    On the repulsion bubble, there are certain relatively safe spots to stand where getting knocked by the bubble will make you land on the teleport platform.
    screenshot_2018_07_06_19_59_32_by_marhawkman-dcgjecm.jpg
    I made a screenshot this time. Not the ideal approach to the problem, but something to consider.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    First Floor - Main Room Note:

- The floor around the consoles applies a debuff called "CORROSIVE ENERGY". This will permanently deactivate and disable all forms of shielding as long as the player stands within the greenish console area.
    - The following powers / devices are affected: Personal Force Field (Slotted Passive), Field Surge (Active Defensive), Mindful Reinforcement (Shield), Protection Field (Shield), Unbreakable (Active Defensive), Bastion (Onslaught Gear buff), Hardened Particle Matrix (Energy Wave advantage), Energy Refraction (Force Bolts advantage), Eye of the Storm's Damage Shield, Mental Block (Ego Blade Frenzy advantage), Wall of Bullets (Bullet Hail advantage), Nimbus of Force (Device) and Demonic Flesh Graft (Device).

Note: Unbreakable was recently turned into a 'containment field effect' / shield to stop it from bypassing this debuff. If you pop it whilst standing in the Corrosive energy area, it will activate and go into cool down.
    First Floor - Main Room Note:

- The floor around the consoles applies a debuff called "CORROSIVE ENERGY". This will permanently deactivate and disable all forms of shielding as long as the player stands within the greenish console area.
    - The following powers / devices are affected: Personal Force Field (Slotted Passive), Field Surge (Active Defensive), Mindful Reinforcement (Shield), Protection Field (Shield), Unbreakable (Active Defensive), Bastion (Onslaught Gear buff), Hardened Particle Matrix (Energy Wave advantage), Energy Refraction (Force Bolts advantage), Eye of the Storm's Damage Shield, Mental Block (Ego Blade Frenzy advantage), Wall of Bullets (Bullet Hail advantage), Nimbus of Force (Device) and Demonic Flesh Graft (Device).

Note: Unbreakable was recently turned into a 'containment field effect' / shield to stop it from bypassing this debuff. If you pop it whilst standing in the Corrosive energy area, it will activate and go into cool down.

Added the first line of this to the OP. Thanks!
    Aw, you didn't like the tip about how you can fall onto the teleport platform?
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • screwthisprocessscrewthisprocess Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    I never participated in this because I heard the horror stories. It seems like something for level 40s or people with high-end gear so I said screw this.
    51dcada77b72dc1fb2ac226b29ab35a81495153974.jpg
    latest?cb=20140523152605

I will refer to this when I hit 40, and gear up. I was looking for a solid guide on this. It seems difficult compared to the other que alerts like smash or grab.
    I never participated in this because I heard the horror stories. It seems like something for level 40s or people with high-end gear so I said screw this.
    If I used that heuristic to decide what to play, I would never play anything. There is always salt for the people who look for it. I suggest not basing you decisions on rumors and just giving it a shot. Best case, you'll have fun. Worst case, you'll waste 10 minutes of your time. Not a big enough deal to warrant a bunch of research and decision making into whether you should or should not. Just try it.
    I will refer to this when I hit 40, and gear up. I was looking for a solid guide on this. It seems difficult compared to the other que alerts like smash or grab.
    No need to gear up at all. Being 40 helps if you absolutely must pug. If you want to try it earlier and guarantee success you could get a premade going with a few friends.

Based on my perk counts, I have done literally several hundred pugs at this point and have failed only 4 runs....1-2% failure rate for a pug is no problem. It's not like I'm some kind of genius that carries entire teams brimming with incompetence through StE. People get it and they do it on a regular basis. The whiners like to whine because that's easier than getting better. But ultimately the whining is misleading because for most people the alert is just fine.
    If you fall, or get knocked off the platform, you will fall onto the electrified floor below. If you are quick, lucky or can take the damage, you can get back to a platform before dying. (jumping a lot can help somewhat)
    This is the part I was talking about. It's possible to fall onto the platform.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
    edited July 2018
    Aw, you didn't like the tip about how you can fall onto the teleport platform?

I like it. I would just expect that most people who don't pay enough attention to block at the right time will also not be very deliberate about their position at the time of the aoe.
    I actually found out the hard way by eating a lag spike.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • pwestolemynamepwestolemyname Posts: 978 Arc User

It's actually not near as complex as it sounds. As long as you have at least a couple people who know what they are doing to shut down whatnot, they rest is just kill it all.

Like any content, block or get out of wireframes or other bubble effects, but that's pretty common knowledge.

Also, it is a "special" alert, so it is not comparable to a smash or grab, it is in the same category as something like Cybermind. Just like anything, it is crazy at first and then gets easier with practice.
    - - - - -
    SIGNATURE:
    Used to be coach on the forums. Still @coach in game.