test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Champions Online: Lifetime Subscription Sale

edict#8422 edict Posts: 108 Cryptic Developer
Champions, we're pleased to announce that for a limited time the Lifetime Subscription is 33% off! This awesome sale lasts till 7:59 AM PT September 28th, 2017. These subscriptions come with everything you need!

With multiple character slots that come free with your subscription, you can get to work on your new custom hero right away. All the powers of the premium Archetypes unlocked means you'll have loads to pick and choose from. Get all the powers of the Tempest, the Scourge, and more. Check out all the different Archetypes you'll unlock automatically when you subscribe.

Along with all the amazing archetypes that come free with being a Gold Member, you'll be able to enjoy multiple travel powers. You can fly into combat with a burst of flames, or surf the skies with your personal hover disk. These powers are unlocked for all your characters, opening up tons of possibilities.

With all your newfound powers, you need a look that shows off your heroism. Gold Members get immediate access to loads of free costume sets, more than 400 parts in total, as an automatic unlock. Gear up for the fight with the Sakura Mecha Armor that comes free with your subscription. Your dueling gunslinger will be thankful for the bandolier and extra bullets that come free with the High Plains Drifter set. Finally, what type of Spartan doesn't wear his signature cape and Spartan Armor before entering combat? These are just a few of the costumes you'll get for free when you become a subscriber.

Gold players also get a monthly stipend of 500 ZEN, half the price of the monthly subscription. You'll also get loads of costume sets, more than 400 parts in total, as an automatic unlock.

These are just some of the exciting features that come with being a subscriber - read more about all the wonderful benefits of being a subscribing Gold Member. Remember, this subscription discount will only last until September 28th, 2016, 7:59 AM PT. Subscribe now to get all these benefits in Champions Online.

Get a quick look here!

Comments

• stevegjrstevegjr Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Edit- Problem solved!
    Post edited by stevegjr on
  • Do the list the actual prices anywhere? I can't seem to find them on the site
  • finneousfinneous Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hey, not to be annoying, but is there a sale on now, because when I look at the subscription page, it says that it's only $199, but that was in 2015. I would be glad to pay the $200 for a lifer sub, in fact I had it in the cart, ready to purchase, but it was listed at $299. Waiting for a hero here.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,428 Arc User
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • finneousfinneous Posts: 2 Arc User
    Wow....I really wish they would update this page: www.arcgames.com/en/games/champions-online/news/detail/9065443 , if --for nothing else, than to let people know when sales are happening. Thanks for the info; how did you hear about the sale?
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,428 Arc User
    By checking the News page for CO. https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/champions-online/news/index/

If you are so inclined, you can scroll back and get a sense of when they have these sales. They seem to happen most reliably during the summer and a few weeks after Christmas. Why they don't start the sale right before Christmas has always baffled me. That's when people may have some holiday gift money to spend. Having a sale at the moment they have the cash in hand might generate some more LTS sales.

Also helps to check the SUPER NEWS NETWORK announcements on a weekly basis since sales only last a week.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!