test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Build Forums PSA

kamokamikamokami Posts: 1,633 Arc User
If you are looking for build help, please mention what type of content you plan to play with that build. You can just say:
"Endgame"
"Alerts"
"Solo"

Help us help you. By just mentioning one of the above, you will get much better answers and builds in return.

Bonus points if you can also talk about what you want the build to be good at.

Comments

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,429 Arc User
    I want all my builds to do great damage, be really tough, buff all my teammates and debuff the enemy ;) At least a good number of people who ask for build advice want something along those lines.

But, I do take your point. Its much easier to give suggestions if you know what the person is after.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • thecrusaderxthecrusaderx Posts: 11 Arc User
    "Endgame"

Basically I need a good DPS munitions build for Cosmics, Telos Ascension and such. I have been trying prior to me being burned out of this game for a good DPS build but nothing seems to give me the proper edge I need. Anything would be helpful at the moment.

Also, yes I have tried the sticky topic above the forum to work on said builds. That I am also looking into an electric build for an alt of mine as well.

• kamokamikamokami Posts: 1,633 Arc User

Its much easier to give suggestions if you know what the person is after.

Actually my point is not that it's easier to give suggestions. It's that the suggestions the person gets will be better. Meaning, don't do it for me....do it for yourself.

"Endgame"

Basically I need a good DPS munitions build for Cosmics, Telos Ascension and such. I have been trying prior to me being burned out of this game for a good DPS build but nothing seems to give me the proper edge I need. Anything would be helpful at the moment.

Also, yes I have tried the sticky topic above the forum to work on said builds. That I am also looking into an electric build for an alt of mine as well.

I suggest starting a new thread specifically about the build you're looking for. This thread is just a general announcement for everyone reading the build forums.
  • flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Yea, sometimes posters focus only on a theme or character concept when making a request. Its an easy thing to get caught up in the thematic aspects of a character and not think about how you are going to practically use it in game, but also considering the latter will help you get a more efficient build for what you want to do.

I can't blame all players making only concept-based requests, as some really are newer and don't know much about CO's powersets, roles, or the game's content yet, but its worth specifying content, role, and/or in-game purpose when you can.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • ls975ls975 Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    I'd actually also recommend what Difficulty Level is relevant to the build as well. There's a big difference between a build that does fine on Normal, and one that can take on Elite with little issue, you know?