• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    interesting animation style...
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    Teenage Mutant Ninja NO.

For some reason reminds me of that later Teen Titans... you know, the bad one.
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    I think for my it’s Ralph having a fang like some dumb hillbilly.

Donatello doesn’t look so bad but Leo....I dunno
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    Those redesigns look aweful​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • beezeezebeezeeze Posts: 927 Arc User
    Oh well, the kids will probably like it.

• nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    What is this. Johnny Bravo cosplaying as all the TMNT? This is just the worst.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    On the one hand, they have distinguished appearences and body types that helps you telling them apart
    On the other hand they are butt-ugly, Raphael & Donatello especially​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!