test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Foxbat's Psionic Toothpick Not Working?

jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,425 Arc User
The tool tip from the vendor indicates that it should make TK blade weapons imaginary, i.e. not appear. However, on my character with various ID blade weapons I still see a kind of flaming blade weapon. Does this skin just not work? Am I doing something incorrectly? Very puzzled.
JwLmWoa.png
Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!

Comments

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    The telekinetic flames you see is from the Attack's visual effects (especially noticeable from rank 3) those cannot be turned off, the imaginary weapon only affect the weapon skin and not the powers directly
    The same reason you see the aura visuals on other imaginary weapon attacks (Flames effects in HW, the Bow string in archery E.T.C)​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    You try the Foxbat floss ?
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,425 Arc User
    Huh? That's a bummer. Seems like most of those powers have that flame effect, so not really giving the effect of not having a weapon. Would be nice if they could fix it so that the flames also go away.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!