test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Power Ranger costume

Howdy! I wanted to know if the pieces to make this costume set were still in the game and which pieces they were. I have been having trouble finding the pieces myself.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/931557226750245935/122C35E0041BA9EEBB15BEF972B3F8F991060D9C/

I am a huge Power Ranger fan and wanted to make a second character as one.
"Suffer the little ones, lest they rise up and beat you senseless." Druid's Call, from Magic: The Gathering

Comments

• Options
    dialamxdialamx Posts: 931 Arc User
    The helmets appear to be made of HoloForce helm with Psi Dragon Top Accessory, and Eye Piece. The Red Ranger looks like he has the basic mouth ventilator. The Green Ranger is using the Wild hair style for the point on the back of the helm.

Most of their helm pieces are either Z-store items, or lockbox items. Their tights, gloves, boots, and belts are all basic items, the the Green Ranger having some Z-store and Lockbox extras. But all the pieces are in the game. Any of the lockbox items can be found in the AH, or get a costume voucher in the AH and buy them from the collector guy outside.
  • Options
    Okay, can you tell me which piece those were so I know what to look for?
    "Suffer the little ones, lest they rise up and beat you senseless." Druid's Call, from Magic: The Gathering
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Too many random piece to just spout out all the names. Scan your tailor, you’ll see most of them.

But the helm is holoforce with psi dragon top.

Unless it’s that until helm..I’m pretty sure it’s the holo
  • Options
    beezeezebeezeeze Posts: 927 Arc User
    you can get the basic look for the helmets using holoforce and psi dragon costume packs from the zen store, the rest is just random bits and bobs many of which are for free. Just gotta mix and match parts around till you find something you like. The pointy hair drops from dogz gang members in vibora bay so you could probably get something quite close to both outfits without needing to open a single lockbox.

• Options
    Ah, okay. I'll mess with the taylor for a while and see, but thanks for IDing the helmet!