test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Greetings to all and very well met indeed!

Greetings to all here on the Champions Online forums, and very well met indeed! Today I was happy that I can finally post new threads, and this was one of the first spots on the forums I decided to head to, for the sake of proper introductions. My name is Kara Lucielle Pythiana (although you can just call me by my nickname Mara if you prefer, for simplicity's sake)... I am a Gnostic and Wiccan High Priestess and typically love playing spell casting types of characters in the various RPGs and MMOs that I enjoy playing. Currently, I am playing Star Trek Online where I play as a Klingon named Mara Sunh, Neverwinter where I play as a Drow magic user named Mila'kitha, and of course Champions Online where I play as a witch named Brujeria. So if you see Brujeria flying around casting her spells in the game... that's me! I have also started playing Age of Conan recently, and am loving that game too. Outside of gaming, I write a lot of poetry, short stories, and various spiritual and personal works which I publish on a site called Deep Underground Poetry on which I go by the pen name Kou_Indigo. I also love to draw, paint, and sometimes model as a hobby rather than professionally. I post all of my art and photos over at DeviantArt where I go by the "stage name" TLadyJessica. So, I am not just all about the mystical and spiritual stuff in life, I am also very creative and artistically inclined. I play games mostly to unwind, relax, and have some fun. My avatar picture here on the Arc games forums is an actual photo of me (which you can also view on DeviantArt along with my hundreds of others that I have in my gallery there). I always use my actual photos on online forums, since I feel it is more honest and intimate... at least for me... than using a conventional avatar that I just don't feel the same level of connection with. So as a person, I tend to be honest, open, sincere and sometimes just a little bit on the crazy side (depends who you ask). So all that is me in a nutshell! Great to be here... Arc has some nice gaming communities, I must say. *Smiles* :)
I am the Light that exists within the Darkness, the Voice that speaks within the Void. Time is an Eternal Cycle, endless and infinite. All this have I seen, and all this I am... as all who live, are. Be as I am, and be complete!

Comments

• bulgarexbulgarex Posts: 2,310 Arc User
    Greetings back atcha, Mara! (I'll stick with your suggested short-form name if you don't mind. I have a short attention span.) ;) You certainly come across as the kind of gamer who'd be fun to role-play with. I hope you enjoy your visits to CO and our community. Generally speaking we're a pretty friendly and helpful bunch. :)

Just FYI, my particular specialty around these parts is Champions world lore. If you have any questions or are interested in any aspect of the setting, I'd be happy to provide info or direct you to where you can read more on any topic. Since magic seems to be your especial bag, you should know that the magical dimension of the Champions Universe is very large and diverse, with tons of character- and plot-generating potential.

Have fun, and see you around!