test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New side kick Ideas

psychicslugpsychicslug Posts: 725 Arc User
I like the war beast and think would make a great side kick.

Comments

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    I kinda wish we could have Hummingbird as a sidekick...
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    There's Tame Warbeast device but it's an uncontrolled pet.

I'd like to see Villain Sidekicks. Sure I know it's odd, but not all villains in CO are whole-heartedly evil. Like Black Fang for example, he's just a big bad pack leader. Medusa or Psimon could probably talk some sense into. Mechassassin and Viper X could help if given the right price.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • Options
    screwthisprocessscrewthisprocess Posts: 186 Arc User
    simple solution, just have devices which contain every creature or npc in the game.
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    I'd love Hawks, Eagles, Falcons and Owls.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Why do you hate me!?!?
  • Options
    There is a little tab next to pet abilities, it allows us to choose from a wolf, dino, or bear. I think they should include many more.
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    I would like to see the Data Drones from the Cybermind 2nd Phase, Obsecure thing to ask but I really like their Design and could work as a Battle Drone

in general would like to see more non-human sidekicks (feral animals, robots, mythological beasts) that are theme neutral and can be used for a variety of characters
    Agate, Rex, Reprogrammed Spider Unit and Valiant are one of my favorite ones
    I complety ignore the humanoids ones because they feel awkward​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    avianos said:

I would like to see the Data Drones from the Cybermind 2nd Phase, Obsecure thing to ask but I really like their Design and could work as a Battle Drone

in general would like to see more non-human sidekicks (feral animals, robots, mythological beasts) that are theme neutral and can be used for a variety of characters

Agate, Rex, Reprogrammed Spider Unit and Valiant are one of my favorite ones

I complety ignore the humanoids ones because they feel awkward​​

I love my spider bot! :D We have an aura that makes it look like two of the data bit mini-enemies are following you around and an aura that applies the circuits to your skin. combat pets based on the others seems like a great idea.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    horripilantehorripilante Posts: 324 Arc User
    There were some animal sidekicks suggestions in this thread:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline/#/discussion/comment/12796080

Robot crabs, Flying Sharks, Psychic Octopi, Magma speating turtles, Giant dragonflies, Ancient mechanic egyptian beetles, the weirder the better
  • Options
    I would not mind if they were killed off in favor of customized sidekicks. Sidekicks are not the treasured items of a lock-box. Travel powers, costumes, vehicles, and currency always were.

I never heard anyone say I am opening lock-boxes for Windchill or Amp. If money is the hold up just make us buy the costumes all over again for the sidekicks.
  • Options
    rajakajirajakaji Posts: 69 Arc User
    I'd been opening Blazing Lockboxes to try and get the sidekick for my Glacier to recreate the Fire & Ice dynamic, but the price went down really low on the auction house after Shoki went live, so I wound up getting one that way. And I'd been saving up Alien Invader lockboxes to get a purple alien for my purple wizard. But I wound up finding a deal on the auction house for that too before I had any luck with the lockboxes. In general though, I'm not a big fan of gambling.
  • Options
    They are pretty cheap on the auction house, and not a rare find. Which is why sidekicks usually clog up the auction house on new lockbox day. I seen all those sidekicks on the auction house for fairly cheap not that long ago.
  • Options
    dialamxdialamx Posts: 931 Arc User
    I would really love some of those Transform Devices as a sidekick.