test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Release Notes 3/15/2018

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,092 Cryptic Developer
Misc
  • Fixed a clipping issue with the female Rhomb top accessory costume.
  • Fixed a bug where the mods dropped from mobs when you have the Burst bonus went directly into your inventory.
​​

Comments

• Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    Something big must be in the works? Haven't had a significant update in a couple weeks.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    Please give us more Bug fixes :/​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Yeah, foxbatcon
  • Options
    duke3eyeduke3eye Posts: 22 Arc User
    He said something big. ;)
  • Options
    wrathsoul1wrathsoul1 Posts: 679 Arc User
    duke3eye said:

He said something big. ;)

Aside from the MA reworks?
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Foxbatcon is big. Most players look forward to it.
  • Options
    sekhmet46sekhmet46 Posts: 175 Arc User
    I think for foxbatcon this year they should announce triple xp ;P
  • Options
    aaronkorraaronkorr Posts: 55 Arc User
    kaizerin said:

Misc
    Fixed a bug where the mods dropped from mobs when you have the Burst bonus went directly into your inventory.
    ​​

Awww darn. That was awfully convenient too.
  • Options
    lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    kaizerin said:

Misc

• Fixed a bug where the mods dropped from mobs when you have the Burst bonus went directly into your inventory.
    ​​
    The last time I did a Burst alert was maybe 2 years ago and I was still getting extra mod drops directly into my inventory. Will this adress that too?
  • Options
    jeeb51jeeb51 Posts: 78 Arc User
    i think they should change FOXBATCON a bit this year, have a event fight where multiple versions of foxbat (real and false) attack champions HQ... maybe a MEGA DESTROID sized FOXBAT-BOT?? just a thought...
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    Foxbat figured out how to take control of that destroid factory below the museum and created a robot in his likeness. I like it.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    lunnylunnylunnylunny Posts: 186 Arc User
    jeeb51 said:

i think they should change FOXBATCON a bit this year, have a event fight where multiple versions of foxbat (real and false) attack champions HQ... maybe a MEGA DESTROID sized FOXBAT-BOT?? just a thought...

Although we do have already a lot of giant Mecha-cosmics (Clarence, Liberated Clarence, Mega-D, Liberated Mega-D, Mechanon), I think there's plenty of potential for a Foxbat one to stand out, with silly gadgets and powers, fitting for the event.

Perhaps he's afraid of showing up to the Foxbatcon not only due to stage fright, but also because he lost control of the Mega Foxdroid.
  • Options
    chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    I don't mind the minimal bug fixes, but am hoping some nice stuff this Foxbatcon. Just gonna take a break until then.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • Options
    chimerafreekchimerafreek Posts: 383 Arc User
    I've already stated what my hopes are for the next big thing.
    Soooo Flashfire is still broken. This is just a bump to see if it's on the list to get fixed?