test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

You win

Dear that guy you win. Not logged into game in like a week not felt like wanted to or need to. So have fun being amoral and all. As for actual people who have empathy was a pleasure engaging with you. But point of this is one less person willing contribute to overall growth and bringing together of the community. Enjoy the evil that replaced me the amoral parasites in this gathering deserve him.

Comments

• Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Bye Felicia
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    I have literally no idea what you're on about here, kal. On the other hand, I'm not entirely certain I care what you're on about, so there's that.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    It’s just monsterous again.
  • Options
    nevyn34nevyn34 Posts: 104 Arc User
    Hey, I'm not amoral. I just stopped caring about having someone else's morals forced onto me.
    Current Roster:

Frostbiter (Freeform Ice DPS)
    Battle Hazard (Unleashed AT)
    Glacial Tyrant (Glacier AT)
    Silver Mantra ( Freeform Single Blade DPS)
    Magnetros (Freeform Heavy Weapons/Lightning Hybrid)
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    He's talking about me. I'm the great villain of the dastardly ways! \o/ Bwaha! Hee hee! Now I shall pet my villain cat ow she bit me, stupid cat.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    spinnytop said:

He's talking about me. I'm the great villain of the dastardly ways! \o/ Bwaha! Hee hee! Now I shall pet my villain cat ow she bit me, stupid cat.

why are you petting Nepht?
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User

spinnytop said:

why are you petting Nepht?
    Because stupidity.

nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Cause she loves it. Look how happy she is rolling over and giving her belly. Time for belly pats Neph-Neph!

Haha, top Neph!
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    spinnytop said:

Cause she loves it. Look how happy she is rolling over and giving her belly. Time for belly pats Neph-Neph!

Haha, top Neph!

nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    I just want to know if the OP ever spent money on the game? If not, no great loss. Please send all high end mods and gear to me on the way out.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited March 2018

I just want to know if the OP ever spent money on the game? If not, no great loss. Please send all high end mods and gear to me on the way out.

It's monsteroushero.

Despair and Resentment mods..... all at rank 9

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
This discussion has been closed.