test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Fire Snake - Fiery Path ADV] - Fire Snake is following OTHER players instead of you

avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
edited February 2018 in Gameplay Bugs
Yesterday I Retconed my Dual Blade Fire swordman build and made some minor changes for better theme and
I replaced Flashfire with Fire Snake and Utilized the Fiery Path ADV
Today during High Noon even I was unlucky to find out there was a Major bug going on with the power

Fire Snake with the Fiery Path ADV has caused the following anomalies
  1. FS Fiery Path will get detached from your character and will start randomly following other players, pets and sidekicks until it despawn.
  2. FS Fiery Path will automatically attach itself on a player who is fighting the enemy if there is a distance between you and the target
    Incident: I target one of the Tower Bosses of High Noon while standing about 50 feet away, I casted Firesnake and it immediately started following the player who was tanking the Boss
  3. FS Fiery Path will occasionally dissapear when there are a lot of players on the battlefield without having reached it full spawn time
NOTE: The Firesnake is NOT causing any harm on the allies

I was able to replicate one part of this bug in the powerhouse using pets (Pyromancer's Blades)
1. Summon Pet and command it to attack (I used my energy builder)
2. Cast FS Fiery Path
The Fire snake will immediately start following the pet, this won't always happen but I managed to get it done multiply times in the row
JEDnpdW.jpg
FS will stand still like a firepatch
This seems to happen more when the ally is facing a single target, didn't seem to happen against multiply test dummies but I may be wrong

The original character was using a melee energy builder, but i was able to replicate the bug with a range one

I'm not sure if Wall of Ice - Frozen Footsteps has the same issues since I don't have any character who utilitize that ADV, from the test in power house it doesn' seem to have the same pathfinding bug​​
POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
Post edited by avianos on

Comments

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    Seems like it will always stick to the ally the enemy is targeting
    Here is a picture of Fire Snake cheating on me with another player
    HKGAkJx.jpg

Another thing, unless I start fighting the enemy target, FS Fiery Path won't follow the character around and instead will remain on the spot I summoned it
    M6LLvGz.png

So this confirm the A.I is bound with the enemy's target

And no I have no idea what complied me to stay up until 5 in the morning yesterday to make a detailed bug report thread about a power ADV nobody uses​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!