test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

FC.31.20180108.19 - Bug Fixes/Misc

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,107 Cryptic Developer
edited February 2018 in PTS - The Archive
High Noon
  • Added Knife Strap and Neckerchief costumes to the store.
  • Fixed a bug where the open mission was calculating XP rewards as if players were level 1.

Sub Reward
  • Added Tech Pointed boots to the debugger.

Powers
  • Fury of the Dragon can now be colored.
  • Fixed a bug where Open Palm Strike's advantage wasn't refreshing Devoid.
  • Fixed a bug where Backhand Chop's Chi Flame advantage didn't always apply.
  • Fixed a bug where Inexorable Tide's root advantage was not applying.

Costumes
  • Fixed a bug where the female Oni Slayer has had weird scaling on the bangs.
  • Fixed a bug where the Telekinetic Blade version of the Dragon Fang sword had its fx oriented in the wrong location.
​​

Comments

• Options
    sekhmet46sekhmet46 Posts: 175 Arc User
    Suggestion
    Add a more Beast-friendly version of Tech Pointed Boots to the unlock. All you'd really have to do is lean them back a bit and make sure the border between foot and leg lines up.
  • Options
    soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    Ah, did the bug with the Oni Slayer boots not get reported? If so, I shall do so here, maybe elsewhere, simply put, if you try looking for the boots while using the "both" category for feet, you will not find the boots, you have to search for them individually in right and left.
  • Options
    I haven't been playing on characters that needed xp, but is there a way to reward players who have been running this constantly for all the xp they likely missed?
    ADD Altaholic known as @Rejolt in game. I'm a dork, but hopefully a harmless one.
  • Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,072 Arc User

I haven't been playing on characters that needed xp, but is there a way to reward players who have been running this constantly for all the xp they likely missed?

It is possible that because of this bug, it may be that the event is extended to compensate.
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Bug: Eye Patch 2 still does not unlock on males for both eyes (only left)
  • Options
    lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    kaizerin said:

Powers

• Fury of the Dragon can now be colored.
    • Fixed a bug where Open Palm Strike's advantage wasn't refreshing Devoid.
    ​​
    Holy ****! I posted this and they got fixed!

I...I don't have any snarky remark to make

• Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    The new Knife Strap Piece is something I've been longing for so it's cool that we have one in the game now.......

However, the actual knives themselves are far to small. You couldn't even hold these hilts properly.

Suggestion:Please increase the size of the actual knives in the Knife Strap costume

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    It would be really nice to have another choice of models for the knives too. Perhaps more generic combat knives/daggers rather than just samurai/ninja style ....... just a thought for the future :)
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    sekhmet46sekhmet46 Posts: 175 Arc User
    Was thinking... It looks like they just messed with a katana's proportions to make those knives. And yeah, they're too small. You could barely curl your first two fingers around the hilt. They're closer to jumbo toothpicks.
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Bug: Tech Pointed boots does not appeared for the left foot in Beast & Monster
This discussion has been closed.