test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

More Bank and Auction Access

rajakajirajakaji Posts: 69 Arc User
I'm a little wary of posting in the suggestions forum, because I'm still relatively new and might just be missing something. But my unfamiliarity notwithstanding, I think having more far reaching access to the bank and auction would be very helpful. Project Greenskin, Force Station Steelhead, etc. Maybe even access points on the far corners of the different districts of Millennium City, but that's probably not strictly necessary. Or is this one of the things that sells Teleport to Ren Center Devices?

Comments

• Options
    kjodellkjodell Posts: 83 Arc User
    If you buy a hide-out it will give you access to an account wide bank that you can use from most anywhere in the game
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    If you only get one, I'd get Penthouse. If you jump off the balcony you can warp back to MC. Also it's neat. :)
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    I just got a hideout the last sale. But the hideout bank is a lot smaller than the actual bank. And that still leaves the trouble of accessing the auction exchange while working on canada or desert story arcs. Plus monster island, lemuria, and I'm guessing there isn't one in vibora bay though I haven't been there yet.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    you can buy upgrades to your account bank
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    wrathsoul1wrathsoul1 Posts: 679 Arc User
    edited February 2018

If you only get one, I'd get Penthouse. If you jump off the balcony you can warp back to MC. Also it's neat. :)

I tried that. I confirm, it works. You just need to go far enough to have a prompt that has "Go to Millenium City?" written in it to show up.
  • Options
    venemesisvenemesis Posts: 16 Arc User
    You can get the VIP lounge teleport at level 40. Once inside, there's an area that has bank, auction, and mail access all in one room. The other side to it is, if you teleport from another map, you have to get back there from the RenCen.
    "Enlightenment is knowing how much you don't know"
  • Options
    How do you get the VIP Lounge? I've got two characters at 40. But I'm silver, so if it's a subscription thing then I can't get it yet.
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    rajakaji said:

How do you get the VIP Lounge? I've got two characters at 40. But I'm silver, so if it's a subscription thing then I can't get it yet.

It's a subscription thing.

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    revanantmoriturirevanantmorituri Posts: 391 Arc User
    rajakaji said:

I just got a hideout the last sale. But the hideout bank is a lot smaller than the actual bank. And that still leaves the trouble of accessing the auction exchange while working on canada or desert story arcs. Plus monster island, lemuria, and I'm guessing there isn't one in vibora bay though I haven't been there yet.

Post-apocalypse Vibora does have bank and AH access, near the Champions Jet.
    -
    Formerly @Seschat pre PWEmerger. @Seschat on the Titan boards.

Supporter of the Titan Project.