test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Max Possible Primary SS (str)

Is there a “maximum” to your Primary SS, in my case strength, and what would I need to reach the “maximum”?

Comments

• shadowolf505shadowolf505 Posts: 697 Arc User
    Maybe 733? I think that's with full R9s, and R5s in the secondaries with Justice.​​
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
  • deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    There is no "cap" to a stat, if that's what you're asking. Diminishing returns, sure, but nothing other than the limit of what we have available.

Funny enough, I did this thing with Presence. The highest amount you can get on your own with Presence is 1006, and that's with a lot of tricks in mind. The basis to maxing a stat is pretty simply just taking everything that'll boost that stat.

Here's what you'll want:
    Virtuous Gloves of Healing, any Virtuous Defense and Utility Primary, Cosmic Fang of Wrath, and Onslaught Secondary Defense and Utility pieces of your choice.

After that, you take two Growth Amulets and stick them into the Gloves of Healing and a Superstat Core for the Cosmic Fang of Wrath. That's pretty much the basis for maxing any primary superstat. After all of this, you add the Enhancements and Armorings. If you want to go higher, you'll want to invest in AoPM and one of the stat-boosting AOs, in Strength's case either Aggressor or Intensity. Not to mention the Strength Mastery spec for a little extra boost.

I'll be honest though, it's not worth maxing a stat unless it is Presence... or possibly Constitution.​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • thepure0nethepure0ne Posts: 57 Arc User
    Yeah, this by no means is for build optimization; consider it more of a theme thing. How did you stack up enough for 1000 pre?
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    I wouldn’t mind knowing every possible option myself. Sometimes is fun knowing you maxed out knock or have as much dodge as humanly possible.

I don’t know if this hijacks your thread but I’d love to see the MAX for stats and etc.
  • thepure0nethepure0ne Posts: 57 Arc User
    Not a problem man. I knew I could not be the only one wondering about this.
  • pwestolemynamepwestolemyname Posts: 978 Arc User
    Maxing STR would be fun for a bad guy tossing contest.
    - - - - -
    SIGNATURE:
    Used to be coach on the forums. Still @coach in game.
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    Doing the math, it looks like max without AoPM or temporarily bonuses is about 790 (there's fractional values in mods so exact cap is hard to determine without actually doing it). Assumes virtuous gear with r9s, two r9 growth cores, cosmic secondary offense with a superstat core, onslaught secondary defense and utility.
  • leo7111leo7111 Posts: 13 Arc User
    about 1050 or -1000str last time i had on PTS during onslaught update when the onslaught gear was not nerfed able to stack more strength mods . it was very fun doing haymakers on anything :p