test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Arc wide downtime on Wednesday

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Posts: 95 Administrator
edited February 2018 in Super News Network
Hey folks,

We're going to be experiencing a larger downtime than usual this week for some server maintenance. On Wednesday, maintenance on CO will begin at 5am Pacific and run until at least 2pm Pacific. This will replace the usual maintenance, so there will be no maintenance on Thursday. We apologize for this downtime, but it is necessary work being done. We'll be doing some fun events on social media with the Neverwinter and STO teams during the downtime, so stay tuned.
Post edited by ambassadorkael#6946 on

Comments

• shadowolf505shadowolf505 Posts: 697 Arc User
    Thanks for the heads up. :D​​
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    No mention of CO in that announcement is bothering me. Anyways, thanks for the info.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,425 Arc User
    That's because it doesn't affect us ;) They wouldn't do a simple cut and paste from the other games, would they?
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
    Question is why would it be on CO's forums if CO wasn't affected? Also, why "Arc Wide Downtime" ? I think it 'may' affect the timing of CO's maintenance Thursday, making it happen on Wednesday for this week alone but I could be wrong.​​
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    I think it's the ARC Launcher. So if you play through that....
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Sorry guys, my bad. I did, in fact, copy this from my STO announcement, and I missed changing the "STO" to "CO." This is affecting Champions as well.
    Aw, thanks for the heads up.​​
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,425 Arc User
    I like how on the Extended Platform Maintenance page that came up today the date of the maintenance is given as Oct. 17 2017 :)
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • revanantmoriturirevanantmorituri Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited February 2018

I like how on the Extended Platform Maintenance page that came up today the date of the maintenance is given as Oct. 17 2017 :)

For those demanding proof. Note that the website didn't even have the little red box at the top with the correct information.

Link here.
    -
    Formerly @Seschat pre PWEmerger. @Seschat on the Titan boards.

Supporter of the Titan Project.