test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ideas for 2018 Foxbatcon Rewards

lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
Hi, me again with another suggestion that is good.

Vehicle:

Toilet Throne.
A toilet skin already exists ingame (forget where I saw it, think Resistance or Therakiel Temple), so would be easy to add some small modifications and fuse it with the Throne sitting animation.

Emotes:

LOL and ROFL emotes.

Aura:

Quest Icon Aura. Yes this would be incredibly troll I know, but that's the idea of Foxbatcon isn't it?

Comments

• ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    Please keep the toilet throne alive!

It’s a great idea!! CO was built on silly things like this.

Let the toilet use emote sitchair and drop Special Delivery Mark 2 bombs
    Post edited by ealford1985 on
  • shadowolf505shadowolf505 Posts: 697 Arc User
    YES
    ALL THE WAY
    LOVE THE IDEAS! :D
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
  • pwestolemynamepwestolemyname Posts: 978 Arc User
    I am supporting Lezard's suggestions because he cyberbullied me. Please make them happen. For my sake.
    - - - - -
    SIGNATURE:
    Used to be coach on the forums. Still @coach in game.
    This was from a year or so back...surprised how many of my suggestions made it.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline/#/discussion/comment/12718571
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    Some of the random debris in Westside is toilets.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • grievehartgrievehart Posts: 192 Arc User
    lezard21 said:

Aura:

Quest Icon Aura. Yes this would be incredibly troll I know, but that's the idea of Foxbatcon isn't it?

Excellent. I like this one.

As new joke vanity devices, i would like to see:

- Throwable trout: 100 feet, single target, knock back at impact. Temporary and permanent versions.

- Fool ray: works like cowboy ray exept it puts on your head a dunce cap, a buffoon hat or something like that

- balls carpet: release little balls on the ground, 10-15 feet around you, little balls like those near foxbat warehouse and skate park in westside. Standing or walking on it randomly make you fall.

And the more schoolkid one :

-Foxbat ray: turns your "legs" skin into a foxbat underpants ( underpants with a lot of foxbat heads printed on it). Or instead to turn the "legs" skin, turn the "hips layer" skin into foxbat underpants; this way, you can have underpants ABOVE a regular pants, a funny wink to heroes who wears their slip above their pants like ancient superman.

• spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Ping Pong gatling gun that shoots out the ping pong effect in a cylinder aoe. :3c
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    Become Foxbat that actually turns you into a default hero.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
    edited January 2018
    I think with the toilet throne you need to have Special Delivery as the weapon (with the bombs instead of presents)

Yeah like Bluh posted below
    Post edited by ealford1985 on
  • bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    Even though it's the Finkle Foundry Nutcrackers that use the ability, I'd like a device or power unlock that lets you throw these around:

If it was a power unlock, have it do this:

-Munitions unlock, 50 foot range, variable effects
    -3 second charge attack that will attempt to throw a bomb with a lit fuse at an enemy.
    -Charges below 1/3rd full duration will cause the bomb to drop at the enemy's feet after it smacks in their face with Crushing Damage and stunning. The bomb (now a 'pet'/entity) explodes after a second, dealing Piercing damage to everyone within 10 feet of the bomb and knocking targets up into the air.
    -Charges between 1/3 and full duration will explode violently in a 15-foot radius for Piercing damage and knocks targets away.
    -Charging fully causes the fuse to run out in your hands, cauising a 20ft. radius explosion right on top of you, dealing higher Piercing damage to enemies nearby and knocking everyone down.

How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• How about a Game of Thrones iron throne device, complete with a hundreds of swords backrest.
    That’s not very foxbatty

That’s not very foxbatty

I know right? Gotta be pun based and funny. It's FOXBAT. Basically Joker and Batman :)
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
  • lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    edited January 2018

How about a Game of Thrones iron throne device, complete with a hundreds of swords backrest.

But that is a bad show though. Pop culture references should be about good shows o3o You know. Like that Twilight reference in VB.
    Twilight? I remember a lot of references to Buffy the Vampire slayer, but not Twilight....
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • ogremindesogremindes Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    It's part of Sapphire's quest line.

On topic, are there any weapon classes without Imaginary Weapons yet?

-Ogre
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    Still really want this evil grin mood.....

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • thebuckeyethebuckeye Posts: 814 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    how about the toilet throne with the back of the toilet being the sword backpack model....with the Foxbat Arcade console floating in front of it and making it into a "Chariot" ya know a "Game of Thrones".... oh and give it a musical SFX for a Game of Musical Thrones...
    or a throne that has a bunch of fish and foam fingers as the back, and ping pong guns as the arm rests, and a toilet as the seat.
  • Twilight? I remember a lot of references to Buffy the Vampire slayer, but not Twilight....

one of the vampires in the sapphire-foxbat mini-arc sparkles​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • revanantmoriturirevanantmorituri Posts: 391 Arc User

Twilight? I remember a lot of references to Buffy the Vampire slayer, but not Twilight....

one of the vampires in the sapphire-foxbat mini-arc sparkles​​

Among other annoyances...
    -
    Formerly @Seschat pre PWEmerger. @Seschat on the Titan boards.

Supporter of the Titan Project.
    who's the mission giver for that?
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User

who's the mission giver for that?

Sapphire's assistant in Vibora Bay will email you if I recall correctly...
  • revanantmoriturirevanantmorituri Posts: 391 Arc User
    Which is broken, because the pass she sends you prevents you from completing the first step, talk to her outside the Vibora TV station. So get the email, toss the pass over the side, and then go talk to her.
    -
    Formerly @Seschat pre PWEmerger. @Seschat on the Titan boards.

Supporter of the Titan Project.
    is there a pre-req? I found here, but can't talk to her, and no, I'm pretty sure I didn't get an email...
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User

is there a pre-req? I found here, but can't talk to her, and no, I'm pretty sure I didn't get an email...

Yes, but I don't remember what it is.
    needs a push.........

needs a push.........

Poop pusher? :o
  • thebuckeyethebuckeye Posts: 814 Arc User

needs a push.........

How about Martial Arts Melee and Heavy Weapons versions of a Plunger for a weapon skin
    thebuckeye wrote: »
    needs a push.........

How about Martial Arts Melee and Heavy Weapons versions of a Plunger for a weapon skin

Yes :D​​
    Like that Bowser floating clown head from Super Mario World
  • stellariodragonstellariodragon Posts: 588 Arc User
    Invisible Aura. It does nothing.
    Is that an idea?
    I want a garbage truck vehicle so I can carry more garbage mods from events.
    mfZ37eB.png
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • andondarkmoreandondarkmore Posts: 671 Arc User
    I would like members of C.L.O.W.N. popping in trying to steal FOXBAT's thunder on his special day.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Give Foxbat a giant super sentai mecha robot designed with his theme and make it open world event boss

EXTRA: if the Mecha is fighting a giant monster or a Mega Destroit, Power Rangers style​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Mouth Accessory - a Zipper
  • lordnightmare#9851 lordnightmare Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Foxbat Swing/Flight/Run/Acrobatic travel power that plays surprisingly groovy music as you use it that's recognizable but just different enough to not get sued.
    Post edited by lordnightmare#9851 on
    <B><COLOR="blue">Behold, the greatest Nightmare returns!</COLOR></B>
    edited February 2018
    Foxbat Goggles - these goggles make everyone around you look super attractive! Changes the character model of every player around you into Foxbat, but only for you. Player models are resized to be the correct size of Foxbat.

Handfull of Ping Pong Balls - throws a bunch of ping pong balls on the floor, similar to Gas Pellets power. The balls remain there for a while, and anybody walking through them gets knocked down. Not effective on players in combat.

Amazing Foxbat Spring Shoes - once activated these shoes launch you ridiculously high into the air. Then you fall. Has a fun boing! sound on the way up! Has less fun sounds when you come back down.

Super Funny Joke Smoke Grenade - you throw a smoke grenade at your feet which produces a large smoke cloud. Everyone caught in the cloud starts doing the coughing emote, then when the smoke clears everyone has some goofy joke glasses on their face, including you.
    WE could use the Grond super jump for that^
  • paperbellpaperbell Posts: 31 Arc User
    I like to see a collection of 4th Wall Breaking emotes and animations.
  • ectooneectoone Posts: 46 Arc User
    I always thought a pixel censor aura would be pretty funny to add. It would be fitting for the nonsense of Foxbatcon.
    spinnytop said:

Super Funny Joke Smoke Grenade - you throw a smoke grenade at your feet which produces a large smoke cloud. Everyone caught in the cloud starts doing the coughing emote, then when the smoke clears everyone has some goofy joke glasses on their face, including you.

Oddly enough, this reminds me of when @kaizerin turned everyone into teddybears during xmas cc.

Teddybear Nuke Bomb device!

mfZ37eB.png
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
    Balloon Emote.

Which I am sure you have already decided on what is coming to Foxbatcon, but holding balloons would be just fun.

• horripilantehorripilante Posts: 323 Arc User
    I would like a "Make Heavy objects fall from the sky" device

It would be a small horn like this one

And when you press it (besides making a a delightful hionking noise) a large random heavy object falls from the sky.
    It would deal crushing damage to nearby enemies.
    Also, the Object remains for a few seconds (20 to 30) and can be lifted and thrown around by other players

It would spawn random heavy objects like a safebox, an anchor, a piano, an anvil, a wrecking ball, etc)