test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Good Vehicle and Load Out for Leveling

jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
Leveling support builds can be tedious. I've never tried leveling using a vehicle, so that might be an interesting change of pace. What sort of vehicle works best for that, and what's a good load out for something with 7-8 slots.
JwLmWoa.png
Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    2x Enemy Hull Scanner & Reconstructive Biosteel, all at least rank 7

Incendiary Rounds as high as you can get for ST
    Singularity Bomb/Gravity Pulse (i forgot which) for AoE
    Medic Drone for healing (critical in sky command - not needed for general leveling as the biosteels will take care of regular mob damage, unless you pull a massive group of them)
    last weapon slot for whatever​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • Options
    kamokamikamokami Posts: 1,633 Arc User

Leveling support builds can be tedious.

I'd suggest separating leveling builds from what you intend the character to be at 40.

As for vehicles in particular, I like the Smilodon Tank for when you feel like bulldozing stuff. And since it's a vehicle you only need one for your entire account.

I use:
    Incend Rounds
    Grav Pulse
    r2 Reload
    r3 Reload

for mods, hull scanners and biosteels are best but can be hard to come by. Flight speed buffs and charge speed buffs might be more accessible and make things less tedious.
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    Thanks all. I don't have R7s; R6s will gave to do. I think I have the other stuff though.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    bringmeaslabbringmeaslab Posts: 187 Arc User
    R6s are just fine for a leveling vehicle.
  • Options
    royalflvshroyalflvsh Posts: 165 Arc User
    Are the R7s actually much better? I thought vehicle mods peaked out at R6, ability-wise.
  • Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User

Are the R7s actually much better? I thought vehicle mods peaked out at R6, ability-wise.

The bonuses continue scaling up, but they don't get extra effects past 6.
  • Options
    royalflvshroyalflvsh Posts: 165 Arc User
    Ah. News to me. Thanks!