test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I don't watch TV

spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
edited January 2018 in Off Topic
I haven't watched TV, cable or otherwise, for many years now. Not really sure how many, may very well be over a decade. I get my entertainment primarily out of my web browser. Just wondering how many other people here are the same?

Comments

• itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,777 Arc User
    No TV under any circumstances. It's for commies and losers. I watch movies online.
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    I haven't watched TV, 7 years now​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    Watch TV for the news and some random movies/shows when eating/cleaning.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • omnilord#8416 omnilord Posts: 348 Arc User
    I usually DVR documentaries, or stuff like Mythbusters. lost interest in sitcoms a long time ago and never watched the news by my own choice.
  • aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    TV's okay when you want news running in the background, but that's about it. I prefer to watch everything else online since I can do so whenever I please rather than being bound to a programming schedule or the more limited selection offered by cable providers like comcast.​​
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    I don't have TV since I played playstation 2 last time. o3o
  • beezeezebeezeeze Posts: 927 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    I stream things via my xbox(amazon/netflix/hulu) but if you mean cable/network tv than no I do not watch tv. I get most of my news online or from the radio.

• jennymachxjennymachx Posts: 3,000 Arc User
    I haven't watched TV for years. Why pay a monthly subscription to the cable company when I don't have an interest in more than half of the shows on channels included in whatever packages offered? I can't be bothered to look out for show schedules either, even with on-demand recording there isn't a show I can think of that I'm crazy over to go through the trouble of recording. Even when it comes to the news, the internet is sufficient for keeping up with current events.
  • bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    same
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))