test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Nemesis Weapons?

So, I created my character's nemesis, but I want him to use a mace... But I can't get it to show me weapon options. How do I give him a mace? He's using single melee.
Once, I was simply called Mojo. Now, I'm forced into a new name, but don't be fooled, I'm the original STO Mojo!

Crafting, Exploration and Interaction as it should be:
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1108521

Comments

• royalflvshroyalflvsh Posts: 165 Arc User
    Make a costume for him in your own character builder with a mace, save it, and then load said costume in the Nemesis costume builder.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    You only get the default weapons for nemeses.
    And in a state that whole Nemesis System (coughCryptic Engine...bubblegum and baling wire..) is considering any updates, that won't be changing in near future. If ever.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • colonelmarikcolonelmarik Posts: 185 Arc User

You only get the default weapons for nemeses.
    And in a state that whole Nemesis System (coughCryptic Engine...bubblegum and baling wire..) is considering any updates, that won't be changing in near future. If ever.

Well that blows, since I can't CHANGE my nemesis after he's generated. Oh, I can change his appearance and powers, but his name can't be altered... and that kind of defines the weapon he should be using.
    Once, I was simply called Mojo. Now, I'm forced into a new name, but don't be fooled, I'm the original STO Mojo!

Crafting, Exploration and Interaction as it should be:
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1108521
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    Yup.
    I had PowerAxe named nemesis. With a axe weapon, but it got reverted to a katana in somepoint...
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!