test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20171027.21 - Collector Lockbox/Winter Changes

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
edited December 2017 in PTS - The Archive
Collector Store
  • Split up the Gold Special Voucher into A and B versions. The Collector Lockbox will now drop these in place of Gold Special Voucher.
  • Action Figures, Gear, Transport items and Pre-Order devices found in the Gold Special Voucher store have moved into the Gold Special Voucher B store.
  • Gold Special Voucher B have a slightly higher drop rate over Gold Special Voucher A.
  • This does not change the drop rate of the Gold Special Voucher A or any other voucher in the Lockbox.
  • Players with an old Gold Special Voucher can exchange it for an A or B version at the store next to the Collector Store.
  • Added the contents of the Cybernetic lockbox to the collector store.
  • Added Single Stat mod drops to the Collector lockbox, this is replacing the old mod boxes.
  • The Collector Lockbox now drops Booster Box IV instead of III.

Winter Event
  • Fixed a bug where an old Winter Present item could not be opened.
  • Added the following costumes to the winter vendor: Ice Brow 1, Ice Brow 2, Ice Brow 3, Feather Strap, Ice Crown, Pom Pom Collar (currently male only), Heart Earrings (currently male only), Puffy Shirt, Festive Collar.
  • Added the following action figures to the event store: Army Helicopter, Civilian Helicopter, Submarine, Army Man, Clown, Pirate, Robot and Winter Kitten.
  • Added Rainbow Kitten as a very rare drop from the Polkadot Holiday Cracker.
  • Added Rainbow Feathers aura to the store.
  • Clarence's Bag will no longer drop, but can now be bought in the store.
  • Added the following costumes as potential drops from Yellow Holiday Crackers: Ice Eyes 1, Ice Eyes 2, Ice Eyes 3.

Added Green, Blue, Purple, Gold, Polkadot, Zigzag and Striped Holiday Cracker items as new drops from Clarence and Finkle Foundry. These can be previewed on the debugger.
Clarence can drop the following Holiday Crackers: Green, Purple, Gold, Polkdadot, Striped.
Finkle Foundry can drop the following Holiday Crackers: Green, Blue, Zigzag, Striped.

Holiday Crackers can drop:
  • Green: Contains Winter mod drops.
  • Blue: Contains blue quality winter costumes.
  • Purple: Contains purple quality winter costumes.
  • Gold: Contains gold quality winter costumes.
  • Zigzag: Contains Grandfather Winter and Wintertide gear.
  • Polkadot: Contains winter action figures.
  • Striped: Contains winter auras.

Misc
  • Added Ice Wings to the debugger store.
​​
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• qawsadaqawsada Posts: 736 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    This is for testing, just like all the other costume in the past. Also:

Bonus:
    https://i.imgur.com/j5azRls.mp4

Oh and I might be late by one year, but do you guys think the female version of the sweater costume is a bit too bulky, mainly on the shoulder?
    Post edited by qawsada on
  • lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    Suggestion:

Once you are done adding Kitten action figures, add a perk "Crazy Cat Lady" for collecting all of them
  • kaizerin wrote: »
    Collector Store
    • Split up the Gold Special Voucher into A and B versions. The Collector Lockbox will now drop these in place of Gold Special Voucher.
    • Action Figures, Gear, Transport items and Pre-Order devices found in the Gold Special Voucher store have moved into the Gold Special Voucher B store.
    • Gold Special Voucher B have a slightly higher drop rate over Gold Special Voucher A.

now if you could just do the same with the purple version so i can once again acquire ultimate unlocks relatively cheaply...the purple special vouchers massively shot up in price because of those damn character-only emotes​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
    While the purple voucher may get split up one day, the emotes and powers would stay in the same shop. What's getting split off is most of the non-lockbox stuff from the gold voucher (with the exception of the gold action figures).​​
  • well, crap...bye-bye 100 or less G ultimate unlocks

by the way, i noticed the instance cap for MC went back up to 65 at some point in the past month...is that going to be going back to 50 once clarence comes out to play? and if so...can the other zones get increased instead? they're all smaller and can probably handle an extra 15 players better than MC can anyway​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
    MC will be going to 50 for the rest of the event.​​
  • why would a pom-pom be in collars? they usually go on your hands​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    Oh my, the Holiday feather strap is perfect for Flapper fashioned costumes​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    Holiday Puffy Shirt is perfect for that medieval commoner look. Like the ones in Neverwinter.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    why would a pom-pom be in collars? they usually go on your hands

Because look at the image. The Pom Pom COLLAR is a neck accessory.​​
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    speaking of the Pom Pom collar, this looks like a festive variation of Magical Girl collar but for males
    I LOVE IT, I wanted to used it on males a long time now​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • sekhmet46sekhmet46 Posts: 175 Arc User
    Why does the Puffy Shirt look so smooth and weird? At least in the preview image anyway.
  • soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    avianos said:

speaking of the Pom Pom collar, this looks like a festive variation of Magical Girl collar but for males

I LOVE IT, I wanted to used it on males a long time now​​

Yeah, it will be made for females as wel, but, hey, at least males can wear this one. Still wanting other things on males...
  • sekhmet46sekhmet46 Posts: 175 Arc User
    Suggestion
    Add Fire material to Ice Eyes/Eyebrows.
This discussion has been closed.