test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20171027.16 - Misc Fixes/Winter

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
Misc Fixes
  • Fixed a bug where Warmth wasn't able to heal other players.
  • Fixed a bug where the Drifter was not selling Winter charms.
  • Fixed a bug where the Fire Cloud icon was way too big.
  • Fixed a bug where various Focus forms were granting the wrong version of Focus.
  • Fixed a bug where Confront mods were giving 1% of its previous effect.
  • Fixed a tooltip error with Thundering Return's energy return.
  • Updated the tooltips on Onslaught devices to clearly state that the device lasts 30 minutes, but the transformation lasts 15.

Winter
Added the following costumes to the vendor: Fur Scarf, Fur Cuff, Jeweled Mask 1, Jeweled Mask 2, Steampunk Mask Clock, Fluffy Hair.​​

Comments

• nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 969 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    kaizerin wrote: »
    Misc Fixes
    • Updated the tooltips on Onslaught devices to clearly state that the device lasts 30 minutes, but the transformation lasts 15.

thanks!​​
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • shadowolf505shadowolf505 Posts: 697 Arc User
    Someone post pictures of the new pieces? :)
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
  • ph0toncann0nph0toncann0n Posts: 113 Community Moderator
    kaizerin said:

Misc Fixes

• ​​
    This will help tremendously the new players and players who don't know how to tell the timer on their devices. Thank you.
    || Champion since Sept. of 2012 ||
    uD82dqy.png
    Endgame PvE - DPS Addict - Mature Roleplayer - Spectre - Storywriter - Perk Hunter - Altoholic - D.I.S.C.O.R.D.
    Engel auf der Hölle | Death Excell | Ebon Carcass | Orb Weaver Von Deo | Peridot
  • andondarkmoreandondarkmore Posts: 671 Arc User
    Fluffy Hair colored black makes me think Elvira Mistress of the night.
  • jonesing4jonesing4 Posts: 800 Arc User
    qawsada said:

pics

Thanks!
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    I don't know if this can happen, but sometimes (not very often) the OV icon will give a count down for how much time is left on the OV device. That is so handy when it's there. Any chance of making that timer appear all the time?
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
    Thanks for pictures :)
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,315 Arc User
    Any chance of getting Hair texture on the Fluffy Hair? That's the only thing keeping it from being perfect for any concept involving a former hair-metal or arena-rock performer. (I'm considering it for Death Metal, in fact.)
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • sekhmet46sekhmet46 Posts: 175 Arc User
    The Jeweled Masks were not pictured, however those are simply basic eye masks with small jewels across their surfaces.
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    Suggestion

Please add Fur Cuff costume pieces under Foot Accessories for the top of boots
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • what's the status on the 'invisible speech bubbles in cutscenes' bug that's been around for close to two months now?​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
    what's the status on the 'invisible speech bubbles in cutscenes' bug that's been around for close to two months now?

Likely going to have to wait till after the holidays. What's causing it isn't immediately evident, so it will take some time investigating. Cryptic goes on holiday soon, and the Champs team is wrapping up winter event stuff.​​
    jonsills wrote: »
    Any chance of getting Hair texture on the Fluffy Hair? That's the only thing keeping it from being perfect for any concept involving a former hair-metal or arena-rock performer. (I'm considering it for Death Metal, in fact.)

Could you explain?​​
    FC.31.20171027.18
    • Added Heroic Mask costume pack to the debugger.
    ​​
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User

Suggestion

Please add Fur Cuff costume pieces under Foot Accessories for the top of boots

You mean like Khan's boots?

The one in the middle that is. I love using them for cold-themed outfits since the top is furry.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
    kaizerin said:

FC.31.20171027.18

• Added Heroic Mask costume pack to the debugger.
    ​​
    Pack?
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    BUG: Jeweled Mask 2 is missing for females.
  • psychicslugpsychicslug Posts: 721 Arc User
    Mask pack the masks seem to be not touching the face not sure if intended or not
    Mask_pack
  • heartstringsk3heartstringsk3 Posts: 149 Arc User
    kaizerin said:

Likely going to have to wait till after the holidays. What's causing it isn't immediately evident, so it will take some time investigating. Cryptic goes on holiday soon, and the Champs team is wrapping up winter event stuff.​​

Any chance you could drop another creepy clue before vacation? :P

• themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User

Mask pack the masks seem to be not touching the face not sure if intended or not
    Mask_pack

Yup, very true. They could do with being closer.

Suggestion

Please move the new masks closer to the face

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • horripilantehorripilante Posts: 320 Arc User
    i don't see the "Steampunk Mask Clock" in the winter store
  • heartstringsk3heartstringsk3 Posts: 149 Arc User
    For the record, the Jeweled Masks also float off the face. Also the Bat-Wing Glasses from the Blood Moon event float really far off, but that might be intentional.
  • ladylunamoonladylunamoon Posts: 10 Arc User
    Heard it's a known bug but I didn't see anything on the forums, but Jeweled Mask 2 (only one I was able to get so far) Does not appear in costume editor for my female character (not tried male but heard they work for males)

Also please move the masks closer to the face, the gaps really messes with looks, the floating is the big reason I've not picked up the mask pack on z-store. I didn't realize the bat wing glasses floated far off till I at last went to use them and it's bugging me to no end now. If the Jeweled mask does this as well please move them closer to the face. :)
  • horripilantehorripilante Posts: 320 Arc User
    i missread Brow as Bow.
    i thought Archers were gonna get some presents...
This discussion has been closed.