test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please remove boost drops from Kigatilik's Dogs

or at least make them spawn significantly less...right now, every time a group of boosts spawns, it overwhelms the rendering engine and makes people lose targeting lock on one or more dogs because they vanished, even if only for a split second​​
#LegalizeAwoo

Comments

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    Oh is that why that happens? I was wondering why that is.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options

apparently...that's what someone said earlier, anyway

i always assumed it was some kind of AoE threat-wipe, but the render engine s.hitting itself because of all those boost spawning seems more far more likely - especially after how often the same thing happened with the revamped dino shortly after her revamp​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • Options

apparently...that's what someone said earlier, anyway

i always assumed it was some kind of AoE threat-wipe, but the render engine s.hitting itself because of all those boost spawning seems more far more likely - especially after how often the same thing happened with the revamped dino shortly after her revamp​​
    Well I've noticed it seem to happen most when there are multiple dogs being mangled at once.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    Folks often have the "increased boost" buff going from the consummable. That makes a few boosts turn into dozens.

I've never lost targeting because of it, though.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    omnilord#8416 omnilord Posts: 348 Arc User
    Is that what's going on? I thought it was the same power that Freon and Nimbus use to make them vanish. I swear I've seen faint swirling clouds around the dogs when this happens too. However since Cosmics require zooming all the way out on the camera I could be mistaken.
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    This is very annoying bug, to work around it I try to collect all the Orbs myself to make the dogs reappear on my screen​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options

Is that what's going on? I thought it was the same power that Freon and Nimbus use to make them vanish. I swear I've seen faint swirling clouds around the dogs when this happens too. However since Cosmics require zooming all the way out on the camera I could be mistaken.

I know that the Ice Demons use it. Players can use the Ice Demon version if they steal a helmet from an Ice Demon.

But the clouds you were seeing? Might be an environmental effect.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters