test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Enrage Deactivates Itself

Enrage seems to turn itself off occasionally when switching zones or visiting different locations. It's not consistent, which makes me think it's probably bugged.
Lemon-Scented Evil.

Comments

• doctorevilfacedoctorevilface Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    Well, it's happening to me, so I thought I'd mention it anyway. I've tried retconning, changing roles, even retraining, but the issue persists.
    Lemon-Scented Evil.
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    Enrage frequently loses the indicator (glowy border around the power in the tray) that it's on, but is still active if check your buff bar. I haven't seen it spontaneously turn off, though.
  • rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    Unless you're referring to AoTB Rank 2 + Growth Adv, everything else works.
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
    edited December 2017

Enrage frequently loses the indicator (glowy border around the power in the tray) that it's on, but is still active if check your buff bar. I haven't seen it spontaneously turn off, though.

Concentration does the same thing, but it doesn't turn itself off like Enrage.
    gradii said:

Maybe its an unconventional build and the bug is triggered by some power combo you made?​​

I use Enrage on a couple of my toons, both sporting different builds. Both experience the issue.
    rtma said:

I don't know why this is happening, or why I seem to be the only unlucky dip it's happening to, but regardless of whether anyone acknowledges it, it's still an issue for me. Thus here we are. I wouldn't have wasted the time posting about it if "everything else works".
    Post edited by doctorevilface on
    Lemon-Scented Evil.

rtma said:

I don't know why this is happening, or why I seem to be the only unlucky dip it's happening to, but regardless of whether anyone acknowledges it, it's still an issue for me. Thus here we are. I wouldn't have wasted the time posting about it if "everything else works".
    Sorry if my response is inadequate for you, I'm just relaying my experience with other toggles.
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
    Apologies if I seemed defensive. Ultimately, it's a minor issue that can easily be worked around. I'm just surprised no one else seems to be experiencing this. I doubt anything can be done at this stage, but at least the thread exists now for anyone who might come across this issue in the future.
    Lemon-Scented Evil.
    Thank you for that courtesy, If this is something more recent, I haven't been able to detect it since the connection is unstable for me at the moment, which makes it unplayable with SNR's, Lag spikes and timeouts from game-server.

• dahsis321dahsis321 Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have form of the Master. I use clobber in my build along with the advantage onslaught. In the form of the Master description, it states "Enrage falls off of you if you ever have more than one stack". The one stack that we are allowed to have is deactivating after 3 seconds (00:20>00:17=no stack of enrage). When I first made my build (freeform) my one stack of Enrage lasted the entire 20 seconds. Can anyone help?
  • rigkentrigkent Posts: 2 Arc User
    dahsis321 said:

The one stack that we are allowed to have is deactivating after 3 seconds (00:20>00:17=no stack of enrage).?

Enrage stacks also fall off if Aspect of the Machine is toggled on. This seems to have started with the "backend changes" to forms that "should have no player facing effects". Could be that enrage stacks fall off if any non-enrage form is on.

Hope to get word on whether this is a bug or intentional. Will retcon out of AotM if it's supposed to delete enrage stacks now.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    I might help if you post your build.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
This discussion has been closed.